The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

I would say you could flip a coin between marion and south pitt for #1 and #2............sequatchie could very well be in that mix too they probably have one of the top 3 or 4 coaches in the chattanooga area in coach smith..........the south pitt marion games should be some really good basketball as well as the marion sequatchie games......those three are probably head and shoulders above the rest of the valley

Coach Smith is a very good coach.......he does a great job.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whopper say it doesn't matter! Winning the Sequatchie Valley still places you behind Howard, Hixson, CCS, and Notre Dame! Don't hate on Whopper! Just stating facts. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Mr Whopper I think Marion can play with these teams Just stating facts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mr Whopper I think Marion can play with these teams Just stating facts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Isn't that, by definition, an opinion, sir?

Welcome back Conig.... haven't seen you on here in a while... saw your picture in the paper.... can't remember which race it was, but I think you won it..... You always have your finger on the pulse of Chatt. area basketball.... let's here your take.....

hey PG, have you noticed a topic in the girl form that is missing?....the person we were talking about last night had a topic in there name.....i'm sure you had saw it.....its gone???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

who do you see as your toughest team to beat in the valley this year......SP must be getting better....or thats what i'm hearing...

hey PG, have you noticed a topic in the girl form that is missing?....the person we were talking about last night had a topic in there name.....i'm sure you had saw it.....its gone???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

who do you see as your toughest team to beat in the valley this year......SP must be getting better....or thats what i'm hearing...

I'd say Marions toughest opponent will probably be SP or Sequatchie Co......