The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

"(2) many ties" haha well played sir.

I do give em love......

Lets talk Marion tho.....you got Teddy and Cody then where do you go? who's your coach? do they play with the passion they should? do they play as hard on the Defensive end as the Offensive end? Do they even run a set offense? do they try to isolate Cody on the Block? Do they try to get Teddy in open space?

I would love to see them run some transition......they don't...they should but they dont

I love watching Marion play I really do and my "ties" to that team mean alot to me, but I try to be as honest as possible.

Marion will get theirs cause their top end Talent, But I watched Seq play Marion last year. They put their best athlete on Teddy and he played him man around the perimeter and when Teddy would make a move he would be doubled immediately. and Marion never made any adjustments.

Seq is a well coached, talented ball club, and I would love to see Marion win both but I just dont see it happening.

wow ive typed way to much for one night

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"(2) many ties" haha well played sir.

I do give em love......

Lets talk Marion tho.....you got Teddy and Cody then where do you go? who's your coach? do they play with the passion they should? do they play as hard on the Defensive end as the Offensive end? Do they even run a set offense? do they try to isolate Cody on the Block? Do they try to get Teddy in open space?

I would love to see them run some transition......they don't...they should but they dont

I love watching Marion play I really do and my "ties" to that team mean alot to me, but I try to be as honest as possible.

Marion will get theirs cause their top end Talent, But I watched Seq play Marion last year. They put their best athlete on Teddy and he played him man around the perimeter and when Teddy would make a move he would be doubled immediately. and Marion never made any adjustments.

Seq is a well coached, talented ball club, and I would love to see Marion win both but I just dont see it happening.

wow ive typed way to much for one night

Marion will have some step up this year Brocks is a defensive machine -Hargis is all out 100% of the time and Bailey has improved his game then the transfer from Lookout Valley will help alot on subs- /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Marion will have some step up this year Brocks is a defensive machine -Hargis is all out 100% of the time and Bailey has improved his game then the transfer from Lookout Valley will help alot on subs- /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yulp....Hey I'm eager to see this transfer. I hope he impresses

But as you know Hoopitup, It takes alot to impress me

I think that the list goes this way:

1. South Pitt - With loads of talent and some good coachinng this team might give some of the Chattanooga teams a run for their money.

2. Sequatchie Co. - They are always ready to play and have some of the best coaching in the valley.

3. Marion Co. - I think their spot depends on whether or not Guyear plays or not. Coach Keef always has his team prepared and has great support from the community.

4. Whitwell - New coach and graduating five starters form last years team makes a difficult year for the Tigers. They will be one of the best working teams around if they buy into the new system.

5. Bledsoe - Same boat as Whitwell with a new coach and new system.

Good luck to all teams

first off grundy county has the two best players in the league and during the summer grundy has killed all the chattanooga teams they have played like arts and science...and when marion or sp can compete with franklin county like grundy did yal let me know ......

first off grundy county has the two best players in the league and during the summer grundy has killed all the chattanooga teams they have played like arts and science...and when marion or sp can compete with franklin county like grundy did yal let me know ......

If i remeber correct Franklin just beat Marion by 3 or so last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

watta u smokin dude

I wouldn't say Grundy has the two best players in the league. They have a good all around team. They informed me they only lost two games over the summer and that is a larger improvement then their previous seasons.

And about the Marion and Squatchie thing, how about settle it on the court. You will never know the real outcome until you have all your players and referees. So, Brag about your team now ,but you may be making a fool of yourself when season comes around.

Not here to start anything, just something to ponder over. Most people would agree that Howard has the best basketball program in 6-AA for the past several years if not please feel free to tell me who has been better. With that being said, can anyone tell me the last team from the mounatain-valley to beat Howard?

Not here to start anything, just something to ponder over. Most people would agree that Howard has the best basketball program in 6-AA for the past several years if not please feel free to tell me who has been better. With that being said, can anyone tell me the last team from the mounatain-valley to beat Howard?

2 or 3 years ago if im correct or some time like that... Sequatchie took Howard down to the wire..

Silk gotta overlook those seq people

LOl he wasnt even from Sequatchie........neither am I