The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

More like pickandflip hahaha, silk u know what i mean. Like he runs off screens to.....come on

It actually refers to setting a screen and then popping out, also known as pick and slide, instead of rolling to the basket you pop out, has nothing to do with me running off a screen... come on.. this isn't Silk's fellow Grundian by the way

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope SP makes at least the sub state. This whinning and blaming lack of success and discipline on not having a gym is just a little ridiculous. I know you guys know Vic Grider there at SP. I am familiar with him by reputation and from watching him compete in the playoffs with Friendship Christian and TC. Great coach. What do you think he would do if told that there was an abandonded nuclear waste dump buried under Beene Stadium and he would have no field to play on for 3 years while they cleaned it up? Think he would just quit on his team? I would say old Vic would work 5 times as hard just to prove to everyone that he was a real winner...which he is. Now I will say not having a real gym to play in is tough...but a REAL coach would build a winner in an outhouse if needed. Of course none of those teams in the Valley will make it far...they will be eliminated by the Chattanooga teams and if any were lucky to survive then the Middle Tennessee teams would put them out of their misery.

I sure hope SP makes at least the sub state. This whinning and blaming lack of success and discipline on not having a gym is just a little ridiculous. I know you guys know Vic Grider there at SP. I am familiar with him by reputation and from watching him compete in the playoffs with Friendship Christian and TC. Great coach. What do you think he would do if told that there was an abandonded nuclear waste dump buried under Beene Stadium and he would have no field to play on for 3 years while they cleaned it up? Think he would just quit on his team? I would say old Vic would work 5 times as hard just to prove to everyone that he was a real winner...which he is. Now I will say not having a real gym to play in is tough...but a REAL coach would build a winner in an outhouse if needed. Of course none of those teams in the Valley will make it far...they will be eliminated by the Chattanooga teams and if any were lucky to survive then the Middle Tennessee teams would put them out of their misery.

go play paddy cake dude

I just have one question how does everyone feel about marion post to be good and cody so awsome....when cody has maybe 8 agianst a small team (franklin) he hasnt changed at all he is just tall just like jurick was.....when they are post 2 b good and get blew out by 20 with the said best valley player teddy and the better from last year cody???? and what happened to the lost by 3 to franklin this summer???? let me know anybody!!!!!!!

I just have one question how does everyone feel about marion post to be good and cody so awsome....when cody has maybe 8 agianst a small team (franklin) he hasnt changed at all he is just tall just like jurick was.....when they are post 2 b good and get blew out by 20 with the said best valley player teddy and the better from last year cody???? and what happened to the lost by 3 to franklin this summer???? let me know anybody!!!!!!!

Well if you were there at the scrimage game then you should know the answer to this question. (BTW..they might be small but fast as lightening.) Did you see the whole team there? Over half of the starters are still on the field. Both will be just fine when the season gets in full swing, but you have to have the team there that knows the plays..without that how do you expect it to be worked inside where it should be. Oh and please don't compare him to Jurick......Yep, Teddy did well, just what was expected of him.

I was at the scrimmage and it's not like Franklin is tiny but they are quick and pressure the ball well. Ted and Cody had very very very little help especially in the ball handling department, makes a team a little easier to defend when they only have to key on two players. I'm not making excuses for Marion because Franklin flat took it to them but like it was said earlier they are missing 4 or 5 out of about 8 that will significant minutes. Cody nor Ted shot the ball well at all but they still had about 14 a piece, probably a couple more. You can't really tell right now anyway because it's scrimmages without a full team, they are trying to get experience and run plays in game situations, ya know, working on things. Let's wait til season gets in full swing before we pass judgement.

Shoot wats a team to marion the only ones that touch the ball is the first option teddy 2nd corpio 3rd cody no one eles ever has 2 play cause they are selfish....and jurick is and was better than cody he is just weak...yea he is more cornated but dang being wat 6ft 8 or watever you score 14 against a team with the tallest player only 6ft 2? you cant be serious.....

Shoot wats a team to marion the only ones that touch the ball is the first option teddy 2nd corpio 3rd cody no one eles ever has 2 play cause they are selfish....and jurick is and was better than cody he is just weak...yea he is more cornated but dang being wat 6ft 8 or watever you score 14 against a team with the tallest player only 6ft 2? you cant be serious.....

I'm sure you are some kid in school right now so I'm going to be nice. Let's see....Jurick was what 6'11"? I bet he didnt average 14 points a game!! He sure does look really happy sitting by Bruce on the bench.