First Try at 2A Brackets

JohnJohn

no waverly is not better than lewis county...and tomorrown night will decide rather we are as good as we think we are, camden is a great team but the rest of our region is down...sure SC had a good season but look who they played and how they played when they did play the teams that mattered...waverly, not bad season tough schedule but weren't consistant for the season, seems to play to their potential at home though...huntingdon young and really slow start along with a tougher schedule but have seemed to come up to speed a little after the upset to waverly....adamsville down more than expected this season but will have friday night to make their decision whether they even want in the playoffs.

Thanks for being a region fan !!!! Its is a fact that we looked through waverly and we paid the price for that but to say that the "rest of our region is down" is just silly. "How they played the teams that matter" what a slap in the face to a-ville and H-town.I for one thought Waverly had a great turn around season but you didnt play Camden any better than we did, It was the same scenario with us ,6 yrd line going in to score with ten min to go and then int, we can all say what if and we were but now its time to come together as a very good region and boost a 7 2a team to the burrow!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so Quad one will look like what?

Alcoa - West Greene(If they get WC)

Happy Valley - Loser of Rockwood / CAK

GP - ?

Loudon - Cumberland Gap

South Greene - Winner of CAK / Rockwood?

Im lost lol

Rockwood needs to win to have a chance because they move to 4-6 with a loss. My guess is Quad 1 will look like this

1. Alcoa (9-1)

2.Happy Valley (7-3)

3.GP (9-1)

4.Loudon (6-4)

5.South Greene (6-4)

6.CAK (6-4)

7. Cumberland Gap (6-4)

8. West Greene (5-5)

Things get really sticky if Rockwood wins. That would leave both CAK and West Greene amongst the 5-5 teams hoping for a wild card. CAK would be in by virtue of their strong schedule. I honestly don't know if West Greene makes it with a Rockwood win. If they did, I would think 1-5 stay the same.

6.Cumberland Gap (6-4)

7.CAK (5-5)

8.West Greene (5-5)

That would leave Rockwood getting bumped to Quad 2. The last part is hypothetical. I honestly don't know what kind of chance West Greene stands if CAK gets thrown in the wild card pool.

Rockwood needs to win to have a chance because they move to 4-6 with a loss. My guess is Quad 1 will look like this

1. Alcoa (9-1)

2.Happy Valley (7-3)

3.GP (9-1)

4.Loudon (6-4)

5.South Greene (6-4)

6.CAK (6-4)

7. Cumberland Gap (6-4)

8. West Greene (5-5)

Things get really sticky if Rockwood wins. That would leave both CAK and West Greene amongst the 5-5 teams hoping for a wild card. CAK would be in by virtue of their strong schedule. I honestly don't know if West Greene makes it with a Rockwood win. If they did, I would think 1-5 stay the same.

6.Cumberland Gap (6-4)

7.CAK (5-5)

8.West Greene (5-5)

That would leave Rockwood getting bumped to Quad 2. The last part is hypothetical. I honestly don't know what kind of chance West Greene stands if CAK gets thrown in the wild card pool.

WG would still get in...Forsure...Rockwood would go east...