Dyer County @ Ripley

adsmom86

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who takes this region game????

beat me to it !!! DC is vastly improved overcoming injuries to several key players will have a great impact on this game..most believe DC hasnt met expectations for the season yet here we are week 8 n Guess What= They are most certainly in postion for a top spot in the region..Choctaws play every down with focus,heart,desire!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM YA ! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beat me to it !!! DC is vastly improved overcoming injuries to several key players will have a great impact on this game..most believe DC hasnt met expectations for the season yet here we are week 8 n Guess What= They are most certainly in postion for a top spot in the region..Choctaws play every down with focus,heart,desire!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM YA ! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Injuries HAVE hurt the Choctaws...no doubt. Overall record not great, but region record still has them in a position to turn the tide. REGION games are the ones that count!!! They have some freshman playing which will serve them well for the future...and also an undefeated freshman team with some darn good athletes along with the Northview crew coming in. Medford played great the last game. Need to cut down on the simple mistakes, make some adjustments on the D and they might do just fine.

Injuries HAVE hurt the Choctaws...no doubt. Overall record not great, but region record still has them in a position to turn the tide. REGION games are the ones that count!!! They have some freshman playing which will serve them well for the future...and also an undefeated freshman team with some darn good athletes along with the Northview crew coming in. Medford played great the last game. Need to cut down on the simple mistakes, make some adjustments on the D and they might do just fine.

Injuries ALWAYS hurt! Region games do count! The win against Obion was just that a win... i hate to say that but it just wasn't impressive to me! ALOT of mistakes that they can't afford to make against Ripley and expect to win it just WON'T happen! As long as DC can cut out those mistakes, they could have a shot to win, but that DEFENSE needs HELP from somewhere!!!!!!! I know it has been stated in every DC post, but I believe it when it is said... DC has the talent to win but NO LEADERSHIP... if someone were to STEP UP and be the LEADER on the team... DC could do something with the rest of this season, but until that happens... WHO KNOWS?? Good Luck to the Choctaws!!

NORTHVIEW JR. HIGH WON THE SOUTH REGION CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT OVER BRIGHTON 26-20 IN ONE OF THE BEST JR. HIGH GAMES IVE SEEN..THEY ADVANCED IN PLAYOFFS TO PLAY PARIS NEXT TUESDAY IN PARIS..LOADS OF TALENT HEADING DC WAY

GO GET EM CHOCS..START TO FINISH

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not mean this as a diss, but quite frankly every single one of the highschool players should have gone to this game......they would have seen what talent coupled by WANT meant in a BIG WAY. When the QB was hurt the running backs stepped up.....they never gave up and fought the ENTIRE game. The freshman team is undefeated taking on much larger teams.....c'mon CHOCTAWS>>>>>HOW BIG IS YOUR WANT??????????????

Injuries ALWAYS hurt! Region games do count! The win against Obion was just that a win... i hate to say that but it just wasn't impressive to me! ALOT of mistakes that they can't afford to make against Ripley and expect to win it just WON'T happen! As long as DC can cut out those mistakes, they could have a shot to win, but that DEFENSE needs HELP from somewhere!!!!!!! I know it has been stated in every DC post, but I believe it when it is said... DC has the talent to win but NO LEADERSHIP... if someone were to STEP UP and be the LEADER on the team... DC could do something with the rest of this season, but until that happens... WHO KNOWS?? Good Luck to the Choctaws!!

Beavo, you're "preachin' to the choir" here ! I have it on good account that there ARE some "REAL CHOCTAWS" stepping into that "LEADERSHIP ROLE", but there are some that (I will NOT call names out ........... YET) that don't seem to either grasp the magnitude of the situation and still maintain that TEAM is spelled with an "I" ! WRONG ! Pull it together D.C. ! Every game past is just that ......... PAST ! The season STARTS FRIDAY NIGHT ! To thos Choc's that are doing the RIGHT thing & accepting the challenge of LEADERSHIP, KEEP IT UP ! To those not responding ............shame on you ! I'm hearing way too much about the "I Syndrome" ! Injuries are a "fact of life" in the game of football. Hat's off to Peyton & (as I understand it) Maclin playing "through" injuries. Peyton, you ARE the "Field General" on offense ! DEMAND more form those giving anything less than what you KNOW to be their best ! Like I've said before this year I may "ruffle some feathers" ........ BUT if I do it's because I still care about the program @ D.C. ! If any of the comments re: the "I" SYNDROME" apply to any of you players that lurk around on here, DONT take it as an insult .................. consider it a CHALLENGE to turn the remainder of this season in the right direction & acheive goals & expectations that were set before the setbacks that have occurred in the past. FORGET the past right here...... RIGHT NOW ........ it's about THIS Friday night ! NOT last week or the week before AND NOT NEXT week, BUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ! Now STEP UP, PULL TOGETEHR, PLAY AS A T E A M (please note no"I) AND GET THIS DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NORTHVIEW JR. HIGH WON THE SOUTH REGION CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT OVER BRIGHTON 26-20 IN ONE OF THE BEST JR. HIGH GAMES IVE SEEN..THEY ADVANCED IN PLAYOFFS TO PLAY PARIS NEXT TUESDAY IN PARIS..LOADS OF TALENT HEADING DC WAY

GO GET EM CHOCS..START TO FINISH

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Northview Mustangs on a great game tuesday night. It looked like Brighton was going to bust up our victory party, but the Mustangs came together and made a great stop, to win the game. Hats off to the player who made the sack on the qb, to win the game. Didn't see his number, so don't know who he was. All I know is, it was a big sack at the right time of the game. One down and 2 more to go Mustangs.

Beavo, you're "preachin' to the choir" here ! I have it on good account that there ARE some "REAL CHOCTAWS" stepping into that "LEADERSHIP ROLE", but there are some that (I will NOT call names out ........... YET) that don't seem to either grasp the magnitude of the situation and still maintain that TEAM is spelled with an "I" ! WRONG ! Pull it together D.C. ! Every game past is just that ......... PAST ! The season STARTS FRIDAY NIGHT ! To thos Choc's that are doing the RIGHT thing & accepting the challenge of LEADERSHIP, KEEP IT UP ! To those not responding ............shame on you ! I'm hearing way too much about the "I Syndrome" ! Injuries are a "fact of life" in the game of football. Hat's off to Peyton & (as I understand it) Maclin playing "through" injuries. Peyton, you ARE the "Field General" on offense ! DEMAND more form those giving anything less than what you KNOW to be their best ! Like I've said before this year I may "ruffle some feathers" ........ BUT if I do it's because I still care about the program @ D.C. ! If any of the comments re: the "I" SYNDROME" apply to any of you players that lurk around on here, DONT take it as an insult .................. consider it a CHALLENGE to turn the remainder of this season in the right direction & acheive goals & expectations that were set before the setbacks that have occurred in the past. FORGET the past right here...... RIGHT NOW ........ it's about THIS Friday night ! NOT last week or the week before AND NOT NEXT week, BUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ! Now STEP UP, PULL TOGETEHR, PLAY AS A T E A M (please note no"I) AND GET THIS DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "I SYNDROME" is the worst disease in any team sport!!! I have to CONGRAT you 73!! and i know you are wondering what for.... its for CHALLENGING the boys on the T E A M (No "I") to step up and be a LEADER!!! LEADERSHIP isn't just 1 person stepping in and taking the TEAM on their shoulders... it is DEMANDING more out of the players around you! This all starts in PRACTICE!!!! DEMAND more of your teammates guys! Step up and turn the season around! Good Luck Choctaws!