Greeneville @ MoWest

barb

So since you think Greeneville is a two threat team....were they a two threat team last year when West got beat? This years Greeneville offence has put up more numbers through 7 games than last years team did in 10. The defence has given up alot more points at this point in the season but their playing 10 times better than at the beginning of the season. Greenway can throw the ball anywere but it take someone to CATCH the ball 2, and about your comment about you have to have great speed to be a great WR thats not true at all.....the Tennessee Titans WR's don't run faster than a 4.5 which is slow in the NFL, but they are good in their route running and making the catches. Coach McCurry will have his troops ready like always

Bet we'd be giving up alot less if you were still around /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, all i can say is i hope the greendevils can keep up with our #88 Terrell Mckinney..

who might i say runs a 4.3, 40...

But through the air west puts up, at least 145 per game..

but the air isnt the only threat, our running game averages well over 225 per game.

so if your worried about our passing game, you should...

dont worry about it too much though we'll just run it.

So, like i said Greenville is a 2 threat team....

b/c their is no way, Greenville's wide outs can outrun our secondary..

So if you stop Greenway w/the pass. The'll run with hall.

Lets see Greenway =1

and Hall =2

oh, wait thats only 2 threats....

and whoever said the wideouts were threats, you have to be joking, it takes Greenway to throw it....

so he's only threat you have to worry about in the passing game.

You seem to forget Jordan is just as apt to take off running as throw the ball...so lets count.

1. greenway passes to 5 receivers who are capable of circus catches when necessary. 2. Trevon Hall runs and is just hard to tackle. 3. West keys on Hall, the secondary executes their pass coverage, and Greenway runs 4 or 5 yards.

D-U-A-L threat means he can do both.....back to class terrell.

You seem to forget Jordan is just as apt to take off running as throw the ball...so lets count.

1. greenway passes to 5 receivers who are capable of circus catches when necessary. 2. Trevon Hall runs and is just hard to tackle. 3. West keys on Hall, the secondary executes their pass coverage, and Greenway runs 4 or 5 yards.

D-U-A-L threat means he can do both.....back to class terrell.

Not really sure that is Tyrell posting. It doesn't sound much like him.

Not really sure that is Tyrell posting. It doesn't sound much like him.

I reckon not if he misspelled his name /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but i'll have some fun with him anyway

I've seen Greeneville get it handed to them by Sullivan South, Sullivan South send Boone back to Gray crying to their mamas but haven't seen Mo West play this year. After a controversial call to give Mo West the win over Boone, this game is tough to call. Mo West is playing at home this week with the bad conditions so I believe that will make the game close but I still have to go with the devils. It might be a blowout if it was being played in Greene Co. because of the zebras but no home cookin equals a close game.

GV - 27

Mo West - 21

I've seen Greeneville get it handed to them by Sullivan South, Sullivan South send Boone back to Gray crying to their mamas but haven't seen Mo West play this year. After a controversial call to give Mo West the win over Boone, this game is tough to call. Mo West is playing at home this week with the bad conditions so I believe that will make the game close but I still have to go with the devils. It might be a blowout if it was being played in Greene Co. because of the zebras but no home cookin equals a close game.

GV - 27

Mo West - 21

Well if we could just get them to come up for lunch today we could treat them to the traditional payola meal at the Bean Barn and a sightseeing tour of the fall colors on a Niswonger plane...do you think that might guarantee a little home-cookin' to go?

Well if we could just get them to come up for lunch today we could treat them to the traditional payola meal at the Bean Barn and a sightseeing tour of the fall colors on a Niswonger plane...do you think that might guarantee a little home-cookin' to go?

So that's what you all did before the South game to keep the game close. Maybe if you could have hijacked the plane back then, you might have had a chance. It's all good though. We overcame the zebras that night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So that's what you all did before the South game to keep the game close. Maybe if you could have hijacked the plane back then, you might have had a chance. It's all good though. We overcame the zebras that night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe those were YOUR zebras...the Bean Barn is only effective on Five Rivers Officials /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I believe those were YOUR zebras...the Bean Barn is only effective on Five Rivers Officials /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Granny, you must not have been at the game that night then. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Granny, you must not have been at the game that night then. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Too darn old to tromp down in that pit you all play in