District 3A and Region 2A

RunAndGun

No RunandGun your all wrong man harriman lost four seniors last year but only 2 of them played that was Inman an Mcgill The Inman Kid Lead that team This Name is Jarvis Inman He lead that team Mcgill had a bad year Jarvis lead that team so i dont no what your talkin bout they only lost Mcgill what u should have said they only lost to Jarvis Inman Cause he was the team last year im not sayin that the team is bad but without him they are.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, Have you ever seen Manassass play? They would not beat Farragut and yes Grace did not play well at all in the jambaree but it wasnt a complete game and Grace did make sure everyone got to play and the depth of Grace is not even close to Farragut. Just keep badmouthing the team you have not beaten in 2 years and 6 total games because it doesnt make Greenback look good at all. By the way two starters just got done with football and only had one practice, one played 3 min and the other did not play at all in that game.

Yes I've seen Manassass play. I didn't bad mouth grace I stated the facts. I was referring to one of the earlier post comparing the east/west teams. And yeah I do believe if the Farragut game had gone 4 quarters Grace would have been destroyed football players or not. Don't make excuses take your lose like a man. Just because you've beaten us the past 2 years doesn't make me or Greenback submissiive to the the Grace Rams... you might live in the past but I don't. Greenback sports do alright with what they have to work with. We are a small community school and we compete with the best of the best in our district/region. Last year basketball was in the district and region championship games. Football this season lost in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Do I care if we lose to Grace? Of course I do but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I know that we practice hard, play even harder, we play with the players we have, and we do it all with CLASS and PRIDE!

Yes I've seen Manassass play. I didn't bad mouth grace I stated the facts. I was referring to one of the earlier post comparing the east/west teams. And yeah I do believe if the Farragut game had gone 4 quarters Grace would have been destroyed football players or not. Don't make excuses take your lose like a man. Just because you've beaten us the past 2 years doesn't make me or Greenback submissiive to the the Grace Rams... you might live in the past but I don't. Greenback sports do alright with what they have to work with. We are a small community school and we compete with the best of the best in our district/region. Last year basketball was in the district and region championship games. Football this season lost in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Do I care if we lose to Grace? Of course I do but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I know that we practice hard, play even harder, we play with the players we have, and we do it all with CLASS and PRIDE!

Ya I can tell it doesnt bother you at all

No RunandGun your all wrong man harriman lost four seniors last year but only 2 of them played that was Inman an Mcgill The Inman Kid Lead that team This Name is Jarvis Inman He lead that team Mcgill had a bad year Jarvis lead that team so i dont no what your talkin bout they only lost Mcgill what u should have said they only lost to Jarvis Inman Cause he was the team last year im not sayin that the team is bad but without him they are.

I just knew about the ones that played, but I still do beleive they will be 3rd in district

Well Jarvis Inman an Mcgill lead harriman last year Inman was the most underrated kid last year an surprised alot of people they both stepped there games up there senior year by makin the all district team, Inman made all district team,all region team an got MVP at Harriman High School yea i cant believe u only thot they lost Mcgill thats funny seems how Inman was the leading scorer last year for harriman but i love both of them kids i enjoyed watching them play an ive been told that Inman is playin college Basketball at vol state next year but not sure if Mcgill is playing anywhere.

Well Jarvis Inman an Mcgill lead harriman last year Inman was the most underrated kid last year an surprised alot of people they both stepped there games up there senior year by makin the all district team, Inman made all district team,all region team an got MVP at Harriman High School yea i cant believe u only thot they lost Mcgill thats funny seems how Inman was the leading scorer last year for harriman but i love both of them kids i enjoyed watching them play an ive been told that Inman is playin college Basketball at vol state next year but not sure if Mcgill is playing anywhere.

You are right I did leave off Inman and he was my favorite player on that team. He played very hard every game