BGA Vs. BA

hreeat

you're a dumb***. honestly, i can't think of a single DII school that fits that description....

Welcome to coacht.com.

Read my posts (the ones in the past few months should suffice). The difficulty of message boards is, sometimes it is difficult to read intent between the lines; supplementing what you read with a poster's history sometimes can fill that gap and shed light on seriousness, sarcasm, etc.

Personally, I prefer D.S. over D.A. Just something to keep in mind.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic. I like BA in this one.

I think BGA drops to 4-2 in the region after losing to BA and Ensworth and heads west to play MUS in the opening round.

I'm just not convinced. I think BGA may have some things to prove. They've been laughed at for several years since the start of this new program and I think they may be a force to be reckoned with this year

I'm just not convinced. I think BGA may have some things to prove. They've been laughed at for several years since the start of this new program and I think they may be a force to be reckoned with this year

Friday should go a long way in determining if they are a force or not. The last game will too (Ensworth).

I saw BGA just get by Ryan (admittingly, on a sloppy field in the mud) by a blocked punt. BA and Ensworth are a different caliber compared to Ryan this year.

sorry, i misread that. It's fairly difficult to note sarcasm in text on some occasions. I'll try to keep that in mind in the future

I think you'll find most of the MBA posters have a flair for the sarcastic. It comes from being in an all-male school.

I, of course, am above it all.

Keeping with the thread...I think BA's difficult schedule gives them a fairly average record, but it's very deceptive. There's no doubt that they aren't the team everybody expected, myself included. They still have a very talented team: an opponent underestimates them at great peril.

Hey RRR DA (or RRR DS)

Who you picking in this game? I know you generally don't make predictions but you seem to know the Middle teams best.

I think BA's schedule to date will be the difference. BA by 10-14 points. BA's RBs looked good last week, and BGA appears to be vulnerable to a running game.

BGA certainly could win this game, but this is its toughest opponent to date. BGA is catching BA at a good time -coming off a tough loss to its archrival and sporting three losses already in what was, at least according to the experts in preseason, supposed to be a spectacular season. Still, two of those three losses are not necessarily bad losses, nor is the third one depending on which RHS team shows up (and apparently the good one showed up that night).