BGA Vs. BA

hreeat

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an interesting game. BA is much better than their record indicates and is in need of a strong finish if they want to salvage their season. In my opinion BGA is not as good as their undefeated record indicates. they struggled at home against Father Ryan and Baylor, who have been having sub par seasons. i still think BGA is a good team but i think they will be exposed in this game.

BA-24 BGA-10

This should be an interesting game. BA is much better than their record indicates and is in need of a strong finish if they want to salvage their season. In my opinion BGA is not as good as their undefeated record indicates. they struggled at home against Father Ryan and Baylor, who have been having sub par seasons. i still think BGA is a good team but i think they will be exposed in this game.

BA-24 BGA-10

I know nothing about BGA, but BA is mcuh better than people are thinking. To steal a line from RollRedRoll, they're about 20 yards from having only one loss, and that to a very good Prattville team. And as I've said on other threads, that game was closer than you would think if you just saw a score. You overlook them at great peril.

I have had the pleasure of watching BGA play twice this year....against JPII and Against Baylor. I will tell you that their QB, Jamal Ramsey, is the real deal. He is very moblie and Marty Euverard showcases this kid's abilities. He has a great arm , great leadership on the field, and is a dang specimen with all the tools. BGA's line protects Ramsey well and they have a way of spreading the love to several receivers. Their Defense is good as well. I have enjoyed seeing this club develop and wish Marty the best of luck this week to take BA down! Tim Johnson is an excellent coach as well and led Franklin to many many victories......this combination of excellence on the coaching staff will make certain to have a solid gameplan going into this one. Also this team has great discipline and is well-prepared.Good luck to BGA! What can I say....I am a fan!

BA's opposing team record this year is 29 wins 28 defeats, BGA's opposing team record is 20 wins 31 defeats.

BA has played tougher opponents this year.

BA not happy about last week and will look for someone to take it out on.

BA defensive front will give the BGA QB trouble.

BA's running game is improving every week.

It's a BA home game.

BA 31 BGA 14

I know nothing about BGA, but BA is mcuh better than people are thinking. To steal a line from RollRedRoll, they're about 20 yards from having only one loss, and that to a very good Prattville team. And as I've said on other threads, that game was closer than you would think if you just saw a score. You overlook them at great peril.

I did not overlook them at all. I said that BA is much better than their record indicates and that they would win by two touchdowns.

I have seen both teams play Baylor. Obviously I am a Baylor fan and we came up on the losing end in both games. Both teams are good but if you can judge from the games I saw.....BA will win. We stayed in it the first half with BA but they just wore us down in the 2nd half and were very impressive. Not the same in the game against BGA. This is a game we could have won and it took a very long BGA touchdown pass with 40 seconds left to win. Good luck to both teams....but judging from what I saw.....BA 30 BGA 17.

I did not overlook them at all. I said that BA is much better than their record indicates and that they would win by two touchdowns.

I'm sorry, I just attached my post to yours because it was the last one in the line. I certainly didn't mean to imply that you had overlooked anyone. I think we're pretty much on the same page with this one.

I tend to agree with popular sentiment here. BA has three losses in a schedule that would give a lot of teams 5-6+ losses thus far. BGA, on the other hand, may call Briarcrest its signature win, and yet Briarcrest, as good of a year it is having, was throttled by a USJ team ??“ a team it should have beaten, or at the very least made it a tight game. The size of that loss to USJ still befuddles me.

Best wishes to both teams. A BGA win is certainly possible, but I think the battle-tested BA gets the ???W??? here. Whether it??™s BA and BGA, or Ensworth and Father Ryan, or whatever DII-AA teams stepping on the field this week, I hope the players take pride in their schools, and especially in their league this week. Members of our league are apparently lacking in coaching, have no heart, push the panic button too soon, and can??™t seem to muster up enough discipline to play reasonable football. I think we may have been wrong all along about this whole DII thing ??“ perhaps it was a means to segregate the DII schools for what they don??™t have (coaching, heart, discipline) and not for what they do have. (Note to newcomers who can't see the sarcasm - click on the underlined words for a frame of reference)

I hope DII??™s players, coaches, and teams put forth that extra effort this week, and for the remainder of the year, to add a modicum of respect to Tennessee high school football.

"lacking in coaching, have no heart, push the panic button too soon, and can??™t seem to muster up enough disciplineto play reasonable football. I think we may have been wrong all along about this whole DII thing ??“ perhaps it was a means to segregate the DII schools for what they don??™t have (coaching, heart, discipline) and not for what they do have.

I hope DII??™s players, coaches, and teams put forth that extra effort this week, and for the remainder of the year, to add a modicum of respect to Tennessee high school football."

you're a dumb***. honestly, i can't think of a single DII school that fits that description.

I happen to know coaches Tim Johnson and Marty Euverard personally, and I can assure you that their team is disciplined, has heart, and one heck of a coaching staff.

perhaps you should quit placing your own life on others, from a psychologist's point of view, that's a tell-tale sign of some interior struggles.

Unless I miss my guess, I think that part about lack of discipline, etc., was sarcasm. You should have done the link he provided (via the underlined phrase) before you started calling names. I think that would shed some light on rollred's comment.