Science Hill @ Central

HillTopperFan101

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game. Im saying that since this is an early season game and usually the better team on paper wins these games so I will go with Science Hill. Later in the yr I forsee Central getting much better and meshing together and could beat them late.

71-62 SH

I think this will be one of the best matchups of the year, but the Cougar Den is a very hard place to open your season......tough student section.

Central is returning a few good players and should have a top 4 team this year, but taking on a team of Science Hill's caliber early in the season spells trouble. The Cougars get better as the season progresses, but Science Hill takes this one 65-47 with the play of Josh Odem, Chris Smith, Detric Hancock, and Jamison Hamilton being the difference in this one. Also, can someone help me? Is Isaac Kinley returning to the basketball team this season? That was mentioned in the Johnson City Press when they did a spot on Isaac for the football team a few weeks ago.

Central is returning a few good players and should have a top 4 team this year, but taking on a team of Science Hill's caliber early in the season spells trouble. The Cougars get better as the season progresses, but Science Hill takes this one 65-47 with the play of Josh Odem, Chris Smith, Detric Hancock, and Jamison Hamilton being the difference in this one. Also, can someone help me? Is Isaac Kinley returning to the basketball team this season? That was mentioned in the Johnson City Press when they did a spot on Isaac for the football team a few weeks ago.

Science Hills caliber? nobody is scared of science hill anymore. And central has everyone back accept one player and they beat science hill last year. plus you all lost one of your key players so i dont think any of that spells trouble for central.

I believe the central vs. science hill game will be a thriller, both teams are pretty good on paper.....but then that doesnt really matter because if every game was like what it said on paper there wouldnt be any upsets in sports...not to call this a upset but maybe a little shocker. central won last time and most of the returning players played in that game.the cougar den, tough student section.....it should come down to the last minute!

Central-77

The Hill-69

I believe the central vs. science hill game will be a thriller, both teams are pretty good on paper.....but then that doesnt really matter because if every game was like what it said on paper there wouldnt be any upsets in sports...not to call this a upset but maybe a little shocker. central won last time and most of the returning players played in that game.the cougar den, tough student section.....it should come down to the last minute!

Central-77

The Hill-69

Good call. and a very nice post. Maybe the best post we've seen all year coming from the big 9 conference basketball blogs. Even tho I think Science Hill will win at least there is good logic from this guy. He has reasoning behind his answer instead of just saying that Central will be "unstoppable this year" you represented your name well. Thank you.

Dec. 2nd. at Central, could be one of the BEST early season games of the year. It's not easy to play in the Cougar Den. The 6th. man is awesome there and could cause some trouble for the Hill. I'll be there will you?

Who is the 6th man? Are you refferring to the student section?

Come on "42" you can't be much of a Cougar fan if you don't know who the 6th man is. Yes it's the student section, the so-called BEST student section in TN. Good Luck Cougars.

So-called best student section in TN???? What kinda of dumb statement is that?

Central has the best student section in the conference, in the region and EAST TENNESSEE!

Dont hate on the best...I mean if you can't beat the best join them! They are one the best things about central basketball...and im sure if they could start, they would!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />