Just can't get into football down here.

There are a lot of good teams in the Atlanta area, but I have not fimilarity with them, so it is differnt. I am going to to a game with a friend of mine tonight, so it should be a lot of fun.

By the way, I work for a bank, and I met Bobby Cox the other day. That is the kind of perks that comes with the job. .

Not sure what bank you work at, but I will be sure to stay clear of it. your spelling is terrible! And who cares you met Bobby cox, this is a TENNESSEE high school football board!

Your posts makes no sense whatsoever!

There are a lot of good teams in the Atlanta area, but I have not fimilarity with them, so it is differnt. I am going to to a game with a friend of mine tonight, so it should be a lot of fun.

By the way, I work for a bank, and I met Bobby Cox the other day. That is the kind of perks that comes with the job. .

I think 1998graduate might be a bit homesick, and this is his way of saying he misses Tennessee High School football.

I don't know what area of Atlanta you are in but take a run up to Lassiter High School in Marietta Friday night. The head coach at Lassiter was the offensive coordinator at Hoover High, of MTV fame, during Hoover's glory days. They run the spread offense in its purest form. Very entertaining games.