LEBANON BEATS OAKLAND!

codered

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but I will believe it when I read it in the paper. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If you are an Oakland fan chances of you being able to read are slim. If you would like I can give you the entire scoring recap. Lebanon scored on a fg. Oakland returned the kickoff to make the score 7-3. Lebanon scored in the 4th qtr on a Matthew Maynard 5 yard run. Oakland then scored on a short run by Valentine. Lebanon then marched down the field and converted on the 4th and 20. On 2nd and goal Oakland is flagged for a pass interference. Maynard then scored on a short run. Oakland returned the kickoff to Lebanon's 45 with 20 seconds left but were unable to score after a sack by Lebanon. Maybe some one can read this for you.

If you are an Oakland fan chances of you being able to read are slim. If you would like I can give you the entire scoring recap. Lebanon scored on a fg. Oakland returned the kickoff to make the score 7-3. Lebanon scored in the 4th qtr on a Matthew Maynard 5 yard run. Oakland then scored on a short run by Valentine. Lebanon then marched down the field and converted on the 4th and 20. On 2nd and goal Oakland is flagged for a pass interference. Maynard then scored on a short run. Oakland returned the kickoff to Lebanon's 45 with 20 seconds left but were unable to score after a sack by Lebanon. Maybe some one can read this for you.

I got a BETTER idea and that is YOU read the line beneath my name and you will see Murfreesboro-RIVERDALE!

As to MY reading ability it is good enough for me to have '3', THREE, college degrees. Just how many do YOU have?

I got a BETTER idea and that is YOU read the line beneath my name and you will see Murfreesboro-RIVERDALE!

As to MY reading ability it is good enough for me to have '3', THREE, college degrees. Just how many do YOU have?

Robert E. Lee graduated 1st in his class and Grant barely got out of college. How did that turn out? Since you are such a Riverdale fan, then how did they do? I guess Wilson was the better County tonight.

Let me preface by saying this: Lebanon played their hearts tonight and derserved to win, bottom line. Lebanon did a great job of not only controlling the clock but controlling the tempo as well as Oakland could never get into any short of rhythm on offense. Maynard may not be a qb at the next level, but some college will find use for him as an athlete, he can move around the pocket very well. I think it is safe to say that Coach Brown just owns Oakland, period, and part of me is glad they are moving out of our region. Just a all around congrats to the Blue Devils. I could comment on what went wrong for Oakland, and they were numerous, but that would take away from the job Lebanon did, so kudos to LHS

Robert E. Lee graduated 1st in his class and Grant barely got out of college. How did that turn out? Since you are such a Riverdale fan, then how did they do? I guess Wilson was the better County tonight.

R'dale got BEAT pure and simple by a good WC team. If you look I have already congratulated them right after I got thru watching it on TV.

You know R'dale the team that no matter how bad they are currently, are the ones that OWNES Lebanon and has already beaten Lebanon by a BUNCH this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And YES I know all about Grant and Lee as one of the degrees is in History. The BS (Bachelor of Science) one as a matter of fact.

R'dale got BEAT pure and simple by a good WC team. If you look I have already congratulated them right after I got thru watching it on TV.

You know R'dale the team that no matter how bad they are currently, are the ones that OWNES Lebanon and has already beaten Lebanon by a BUNCH this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And YES I know all about Grant and Lee as one of the degrees is in History. The BS (Bachelor of Science) one as a matter of fact.

Yes R'dale beat Lebanon soundly. What is your point? Did you get any of those degrees at Middle? I drove by there the other day and they thew 2 into my car. By the way it is spelled owns not ownes. It sounds like you got one of those degrees in coaching. Which job interest you more? R'dale or UT? Great fan you are!

Yes R'dale beat Lebanon soundly. What is your point? Did you get any of those degrees at Middle? I drove by there the other day and they thew 2 into my car. By the way it is spelled owns not ownes. It sounds like you got one of those degrees in coaching. Which job interest you more? R'dale or UT? Great fan you are!

codered just chill LOD is a good dude and all you are doing is tarnishing a great Devils win by sounding stupid. Ya'll won due chill. I'm glad for Coach Brown and all the kids. They work hard and he is a great coach and a class act.

codered just chill LOD is a good dude and all you are doing is tarnishing a great Devils win by sounding stupid. Ya'll won due chill. I'm glad for Coach Brown and all the kids. They work hard and he is a great coach and a class act.

Amen, sorry O'land just wasn't your night. Lebanon you won! NOW SHOW A LITTLE CLASS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lebanon dominated time of possession and out-snapped Oakland 79-38. LHS had 20 first downs, Oakland 4 -- the first one coming with 1:02 left in the third period. Maynard completed 20-of-42 passes for 229 yards to six different receivers with ZERO PICKS. Lebanon has now won 8 of the last 9 meetings with Oakland.