Marion County @ York

mchs51

I played for last years South Pitt team that won state. I have a friend that plays for the warriors and he seems to be really focused i pick marion to win. I really like their team this year they have made vast improvements over the last year. Marion 21 Yok 14

Marion does seemed to be focused with 6 wins in a row. Marion has proved they can play with anyone by beating Tyner and losing by 1 to Boyd, but that doesnt mean anything in this game. Stay focused warriors and get another W

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With York having the injuries I'm looking for this to be a heck of a game up here on "The Mountain".

Looking forward to it myself!!

Wow, lets not start making excuses about injuries already. Injuries are part of the game and happen to every team, and you play with what you have, simple as that. Go ahead and tell us who all is injured for the dragons. What starters?

As far as RLH, no a loss here doesn't mean that hanging around against boyd and beating tyner be 10 were flukes. Just because your beloved pirates couldn't blow them out don't mean that marion beating one and playing one to the final play was a fluke. This York team is very very capable of beating either Tyner or Boyd, that is how good they are.

Wow, lets not start making excuses about injuries already. Injuries are part of the game and happen to every team, and you play with what you have, simple as that. Go ahead and tell us who all is injured for the dragons. What starters?

As far as RLH, no a loss here doesn't mean that hanging around against boyd and beating tyner be 10 were flukes. Just because your beloved pirates couldn't blow them out don't mean that marion beating one and playing one to the final play was a fluke. This York team is very very capable of beating either Tyner or Boyd, that is how good they are.

Oh I'm not making excuses, trust me. I fully believe the Dragons will prevail, regardless of any injuries, on Friday night and MC will go home with a "L" on their record.

York is well coached and extremely disciplined... Next weeks game should be a dandy.... Looking forward to the road trip.... To the Warrior team.... enjoy tonights win but get ready to go back to work.... there are still some great things in store for you if you continue to play hard as you have been.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry I've never known a disciplined York team!!! But they are a tough team!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />