AE at Fulton

Turtle

The fact that you called this kid "Yung Monkey boy" says alot about you. Not sure what your race is, and to be honest with you I really don't care, but you should be ashamed of yourself. If that was suppose to be funny, I did not find the humor in it. I was waiting to see if someone else would comment on your post; since it didn't happen I thought that I would. i feel that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Sure, he was not completely appropriate in his post, but as adults we should set the standard. There is a difference between tash talking and crossing the line. You crossed the line! Oh, and by the way Coach Graham is not spelled Gramm.

BEEP BEEP GO ROADRUNNERS!

So that you here it from me.... I meant no racial slur at all with "Yung Monkey Boy". It was a word on play with his Yung Money screen name and calling him boy for acting like a child and calling our school the "Faggits". I apologize to anyone who took this comment offensive and out of context from my sarcastic intent. Hopefully, anyone who has read my posts over a long duration know that what you accuse me of is not my style. Again I apologize to Knoxfootballspectator, Yung Money, and Coach Gramm for misspelling his name.

Turtle ... I apologize to you for not having our band in uniform Friday night. I know how you love the halftime show.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoman

I believe the Irish are also owed an apology. You've trashed everything Irish from our Nuns to our Recruiting Co-Ordinator and even our beloved Bagpipe Lady. I've been mad enough to choke a bird after reading your posts. Then you have the unmitigated poor sportsmanship to leave her stuck on the roof of the parking garage whilst your fellow Falcons steal her car and bagpipes. I would have thought a gentleman with your high character would have piggy-backed her down to Broadway to catch a bus back west. Tell the truth, you were scared at what was under the kilt.

Knox FootballSpectator: I can assure you after several seasons of swapping outlandish comments with both Photoman and Turtle it is all in good fun. I have seen only good-natured humor and a little school spirit exhibited.

ok ok ok Turtle what can I say! It was just plain ugly last night! The game, the weather...AE dominated! The most exciting thing Fulton did was the hit #16 made (which I understand he has plenty of those)! I will have to disagree with the previous comment on sportsmanship...from beginning to end, the Roadrunners showed their negative behavior like they always do, but I expected that! I've waited all year for somebody to step up as a leader of the team and I've waited to see that true team excitement and emotional play, but I think our guys are just a little young! I just hope it develops! OK now is your chance to prove me wrong...I don't for a minute that AE is STATE CHAMP quality especially on offense (not consistent) however defense is pretty tight! I'll give you maybe to round 3! We'll see! Otherwise the Falcons will take care of you in B-ball season!

GO FALCONS!

CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE WHAT KWALKER IS SAYING! I CAN ALMOST HEAR HER!

Hey girl,

I know exactly what she was saying....and nothing that could be printed here.

Photoman

I believe the Irish are also owed an apology. You've trashed everything Irish from our Nuns to our Recruiting Co-Ordinator and even our beloved Bagpipe Lady. I've been mad enough to choke a bird after reading your posts. Then you have the unmitigated poor sportsmanship to leave her stuck on the roof of the parking garage whilst your fellow Falcons steal her car and bagpipes. I would have thought a gentleman with your high character would have piggy-backed her down to Broadway to catch a bus back west. Tell the truth, you were scared at what was under the kilt.

Knox FootballSpectator: I can assure you after several seasons of swapping outlandish comments with both Photoman and Turtle it is all in good fun. I have seen only good-natured humor and a little school spirit exhibited.

Yada yada yada... I'll be apologizing to the Irish when you move on to 5A football. Hate to see the rivalry come to an end, but glad we don't have to listen to the football funeral procession played on bagpipes. And as far as giving that bagpipe lady a piggyback ride.... until she gets a Bic razor & goes to work on those legs, I'd be fearing the similarities of her hairy legs sharp as spurs on boots as she tried to climb on. I'm not into that kinda pain & humiliation! As far as wondering what was under her kilt.... as a photographer, I've got a vivid imagination that will keep me as far away as possible.

Yada yada yada... I'll be apologizing to the Irish when you move on to 5A football. Hate to see the rivalry come to an end, but glad we don't have to listen to the football funeral procession played on bagpipes. And as far as giving that bagpipe lady a piggyback ride.... until she gets a Bic razor & goes to work on those legs, I'd be fearing the similarities of her hairy legs sharp as spurs on boots as she tried to climb on. I'm not into that kinda pain & humiliation! As far as wondering what was under her kilt.... as a photographer, I've got a vivid imagination that will keep me as far away as possible.

Good luck sleeping tonight with that mental image burned onto your lens /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can see that I had your back though!

I think Photoman can keep posting like he does.. I had a few AE players text me prior to the game Friday and said Photoman got them fired up. So, as you know, they went out and Took Care of Business. So keep on firing these players up Photo... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cleveland--- How much did she pay you to post that... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But if you're a cleveland fan you need to travel to Chatt and see their bands before you comment on AE's band...

And Photoman, I'm not a dreamgirl fan so I didn't like the show.. But honestly, I've seen the Fulton Halftime show before and I must add its much better then in the past..

I think Photoman can keep posting like he did.. I had a few AE players text me before the game Friday and said Photoman got them fired up for this game. So they went out and Took Care of Business. So keep on firing these players up Photo...

Cleveland--- How much did she pay you to post that... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But if you're a cleveland fan you need to travel to Chatt and see their bands before you comment on AE's band...

And Photoman, I'm sure I'm not a dreamgirl fan so I didn't like the show.. But honestly, I've seen the Fulton Halftime show before and I must add its much better then in the past..

Not a Cleveland (high school) fan...and wasn't talking about your band. Was referring to 4 My's comment about KW

Not a Cleveland (high school) fan...and wasn't talking about your band. Was referring to 4 My's comment about KW

Oh ok, my bad.... KW is being missed daily by me... I mean, just think if she was still with us, we'll be on page 20 by now with the two of us outnumbering all the posters on here.. We used to have our battles on here but it was all for fun...

Oh ok, my bad.... KW is being missed daily by me... I mean, just think if she was still with us, we'll be on page 20 by now with the two of us outnumbering all the posters on here.. We used to have our battles on here but it was all for fun...

Maybe we are all getting mellow as we age......kinder, gentler,wiser......

NOT EVEN CLOSE

Hey Turtle,

I guess I went a little overboard with the band comment. I saw Tyner's band too...whatever. It didn't bother me that bad, just when the kids started making comments about it...oh well! Anyway, how sure are you that AE wins state in 2008! I have a little bet for you, because I don't think it's going to happen!