Mcminn Central against Polk Co.

sportsman88

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The things a coach or coach's will do to get their kids motivated! I know alot of coaches that do this type thing and I would be very shocked that a Polk player would do this considering Coach Davis doesn't even allow them on this board. As for a fan I doubt that either. Central was out of school today so kids didn't have to get up and go to school. My guess either Central coach's or students. Central supposedly has cameras that caught the whole thing on video and they can see the people that done it from what I hear, it will be interesting to see who they say it is. If nothing happens then my assumption will be right.

yeah your right that would be a great way to get a team fired and i bet it works, but it also could be that maybe some of those polk kids arent as classy as all yall claim who know.

The things a coach or coach's will do to get their kids motivated! I know alot of coaches that do this type thing and I would be very shocked that a Polk player would do this considering Coach Davis doesn't even allow them on this board. As for a fan I doubt that either. Central was out of school today so kids didn't have to get up and go to school. My guess either Central coach's or students. Central supposedly has cameras that caught the whole thing on video and they can see the people that done it from what I hear, it will be interesting to see who they say it is. If nothing happens then my assumption will be right.

i agree totally even in little league my football coach sent us a flower arrangment to our practice field for motivation on an upcoming game ... either way this will be a intense game with a lot of talking (as you can already see) im just curious on whether or not MR double play here will wear his blue shirt like he did last year when central played polk in baseball

"Coach Davis doesn't even allow them on this board."

Huh? Like he can control that? That's ridiculous for you to believe that! I assure you some of the Polk players with computers are on here, just as other team's players are.

About as ridiculous as your Howard post and those water buckets and gloves you know

the gloves during a wet game that have hundreds of suction-cup type of things on the palms.

. You are just a puppet spewing out what you heard and nothing that you actually know. We have all seen that in earlier post. You and jwcardin make good bed fellows. Both of you are what we Polk county people call PDA's. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

yeah your right that would be a great way to get a team fired and i bet it works, but it also could be that maybe some of those polk kids arent as classy as all yall claim who know.

classy should be out the window... this is a high school football rilvery game if the kids arnt pissin in each others shoes and talkin smack then its not football... im ready to see some good football tonight with heads rockin on both sides of the ball ....rain or shine ill c you there

About as ridiculous as your Howard post and those water buckets and gloves you know . You are just a puppet spewing out what you heard and nothing that you actually know. We have all seen that in earlier post. You and jwcardin make good bed fellows. Both of you are what we Polk county people call PDA's. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

true i didnt no that spiderman had his own football glove line

i agree totally even in little league my football coach sent us a flower arrangment to our practice field for motivation on an upcoming game ... either way this will be a intense game with a lot of talking (as you can already see) im just curious on whether or not MR double play here will wear his blue shirt like he did last year when central played polk in baseball

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> BTW where were you last night????? Making chili I suppose. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> BTW where were you last night????? Making chili I suppose. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

thats why we have jv parents they make the chilli ... i eat a bowl and go to the game ... you know lol i came to the sequayah game lookin for you but i reckon you were watchin game tape on central to give to jared

thats why we have jv parents they make the chilli ... i eat a bowl and go to the game ... you know lol i came to the sequayah game lookin for you but i reckon you were watchin game tape on central to give to jared

I was there but sitting in the stands with little man. I looked for you as well at halftime. See you tonight. Don't be giving Polk fans the special chili we would like to see the whole game and not be on the crapper! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I was there but sitting in the stands with little man. I looked for you as well at halftime. See you tonight. Don't be giving Polk fans the special chili we would like to see the whole game and not be on the crapper! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Ill make sure to find you ... you should walk down to the end of the grand stand next to the band and c me tonight ... ill make sure you get a special welcome /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ill make sure to find you ... you should walk down to the end of the grand stand next to the band and c me tonight ... ill make sure you get a special welcome /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I am sure you would but no thanks. I will see you tonight at the chili supper but if I don't be careful no matter who wins. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />