Mcminn Central against Polk Co.

sportsman88

Us Central fans are very glad we have Coach Derrick. Football is a game of emotion and it is nice to have someone finally, that get the kids fired up to play at a high level each week. And by the way, there was plenty of trash talking from the Polk kids too, whether you want to believe it or not, it happens. We are not embarrassed or worried about what anyone thinks about our coach or team, they are pretty good kids and this same bunch of people were very instrumental in raising the money for the Foster family. What is uncalled for is the personal shots directed at Coach Derrick by some of the Polk faithful, we really don't care what you think and I find it actually laughable that it drives you so crazy about what happens at Central!

You nailed it, OSC!

The trash talking takes with a lot of players from BOTH SIDES whether these delusional Polk fans want to believe it or not. And in one of the cases last Friday night, it was a player from each team talking junk to each other. But what some people (Polk fans) didn't realize was that these two young men are close friends and were having fun. If the Polk fans want to think their coach is a god and all of their players are of sainthood, then let them remain ignorant and pious.

I agree it's great to see an emotional coach on the sidelines at Central. The kids feed off of his energy. Brandon's confidence drives the Polk people insane with pure jealousy and envy, and I get a kick out of knowing that the Chargers get into their head and control their thoughts so easily! It's free entertainment! Next year these delusional Polk fans will have an opportunity to whine all season long after they lose to Central earlier in the season, which will make the season even more enjoyable.

Total ownership of Polk will continue as basketball season begins, and we'll get to see even more whining and pouting from the folks down there. Isn't life great!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that i thought it was a good game played by both sides and both teams deserve to be in the playoffs.

I would also like to take this time to Thank everyone who donated to the Fosters... that lets me know that people can get over there differences and work together for a good cause...I may not agree with everything people said on here but i would like to Thank you for everything you did for them... God Bless everyone who donated.

I have been gone for the weekend so here is my take on Central.

Wrecking Crew you are a idiot and I hate to tell you but most Central folks think likewise! I would rather HAVE a losing record than to have someone like Brandon Derrick coaching my son! If I was a Central fan I would be ashamed to have a coach who wants the spotlight on himself. Let me give some examples of your childish classless coach. First during warms ups he's yelling and talking trash and pointing towards Polk's players, another is running out with him leading the players before the game waiving his arms and screaming while the other coach's are standing on the sidelines looking on, which was 5 minutes after the game was suppose to have started. At the end of the third quarter he holds his hands in the air showing four fingers and looking at the Central fans and waiving his arms. Another classless move was when Central stopped Polk on their drive in the fourth, as the defense comes off the field your immature coach meets his players on the field and holds up his hands with a zero then points to Polk's sidelines then turns and points to the scoreboard, he then turns to the Central fans and does the same thing. I said before the game Central should win but I hope and pray as long as he is the coach they get bounced in the first round every year they make the playoffs! I know a lot of good folks from Etowah and Englewood but I was embarrassed for you. Basically you have a coach that is as immature as those kids he is coaching and in some instances maybe less. Maybe this is why so many penalties (personal fouls etc.). BTW my nephew is more sore from the pinching and scratching Mr. Ragland done to him than those beatings he supposedly took. Your beloved Chargers IMO are very overrated, second round playoffs at best. Maybe you and Brandon can ride together to watch the state in Boro! As for what happened in the press box during the game my opinion is the same on Wilkerson! Good luck Howard. Oh yes and thanks for all those who donated money to the Foster family. God bless you all.

You are worse than the biased media. Spreading lies and going on with the sky is falling act. You hint that there are all these upset parents at Central that don't like Brandon. Nothing is farther from the truth!! Coach derrick is highly repected and I don't know anyone that would not rather have him than any other coach in the region! Coach Davis is a great coach but, I would take Brandon and his style of play any day. I have heard no complaining about Coach Derrick except from you and other Polk fans. Coach Derrick and Wilkerson (and the rest of the staff) are doing a phenomenal job. WE CHARGER FANS can only hope to keep them as long as they will stay. If you don't like an emotional coach, fine. We all have our preferences. Why you want to continuosly bash our coaching staff is beyond me.