FCS vs Trousdale

cumminscommander

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well everybody has put TC ahead of FC the last two years and guess who won? FC..................dont under estimate us

This ain't last yr or the yr before. FCS was arguably better the last 2 yrs than they are this yr. TC is leaps and bounds better this yr than the last 2. I'll be surprised if FCS scores twice in the game.

well everybody has put TC ahead of FC the last two years and guess who won? FC..................dont under estimate us

slim's got a point, no one at trousdale wrote off friendship the last two years, in most people's mind's fcs was favored the last two season's, especially last year. this "everybody under-estimated fcs the last two years" is a complete farce and totally untrue, you're grasping at straws. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Here's my story of a team named Jackets

Gonna go to FCS and make some racket

Gonna hit you with some power and alot of speed

And make you cry and make you BLEED

Gonna make you look bad in your homeplace

And SHOVE that ball right down ya'lls face

Gonna show the Greenboys just what it takes

to get the GOLD BALLS in your case

When its all over we'll call you "muffins"

Cuz then you know we wasn't bluffing

Come Saturday morning we'll know who's king

Or if this wuz some crazy dream.

Well here's a little story bout the boys in green

They'll run it down your throat but they try to keep it clean

Then on Coach T when we're tryin to keep it cool

Up from the creekbank comes a blubberin fool

Slim that is....slimshady

Well the talks all good in the week before the game

But come Friday night they'll be callin it a shame

Poor old jackets will be lookin pretty pale

When the boys in green kick some yellow jacket tail!

Just messin with you Slim.....tryin to keep in the spriit!

I hope the players are under extimating us as much as the fans. That always helps! Also IMO our team is quite a bit better this year than last.

I'm sure they are ready for this game, no under estimating you guys. How many seniors did you all lose last yr? How many were starters? I've seen the scores this yr, I bet TC has their way with you Friday night. Game will probably be decided by halftime. TC is MUCH improved this yr. BIGGER,FASTER, and STRONGER. Creasy has had a great gameplan for every game so far. I expect another great one Friday night. I hope both teams come out of it injury free and can't wait to get some great food from that great concessions stands ya'll have.

I'm sure they are ready for this game, no under estimating you guys. How many seniors did you all lose last yr? How many were starters? I've seen the scores this yr, I bet TC has their way with you Friday night. Game will probably be decided by halftime. TC is MUCH improved this yr. BIGGER,FASTER, and STRONGER. Creasy has had a great gameplan for every game so far. I expect another great one Friday night. I hope both teams come out of it injury free and can't wait to get some great food from that great concessions stands ya'll have.

I'm not doubtin that you guys are a great team or that you will come ready to play. Just don't think it will be a run away like you think. Guess time will tell. Couldn't say exactly how many seniors we lost, but we are more of a TEAM this year for sure. I know TC has some revenge to get and I too hope it is injusry free. I will sy this.....whoever meets SP.....I hope we can get a region 4 win. Whether it is FC or TC, I will be pullin for good ole region 4. We'll have the concessions ready and no doubt a great crowd on both sides. It will be what HS football is all about regardless of the outcome. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the game is decided by one touchdown either way.

Trousdale beat Smith County 20-12, or something like that. I look to see a similar score in this one. FCS has some great talent, like their quarterback, but in the end Trousdale is too good for them. Trousdale is one of the most disciplined teams around. Their kids do exactly what they are supposed to do. They go hard and execute to a t. Not taking anything away from the FCS players, but its Trousdale's game to lose. The only way they get beat is if they beat themselves.

Trousdale beat Smith County 20-12, or something like that. I look to see a similar score in this one. FCS has some great talent, like their quarterback, but in the end Trousdale is too good for them. Trousdale is one of the most disciplined teams around. Their kids do exactly what they are supposed to do. They go hard and execute to a t. Not taking anything away from the FCS players, but its Trousdale's game to lose. The only way they get beat is if they beat themselves.

You may be right. I hope not. However, I'll take your prediction before I'll take TC being 4-5 touchdowns better.