FCS vs Trousdale

cumminscommander

Sounds like some of the Friendship players need to be concentrating on the game instead of reading all these posts. Yes Friendship is undefeated just like TC, but i dont see them beating TC three years in a row. With that said I dont expect a blowout by any means but a TC controlled ballgame. Something along the lines of 31-17. It will take Friendship's best game to beat TC and I just dont see that happening with the way the Yellow Jackets have been playing. By the way, to avoid a cumminscommander reply lol, Friendship has played well too but somebody has to be better and I have to side with TC on this one.

the only reason the players get on here to read the posts is to see what im saying /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> all im asking for is some respect for my 8-0 commanders they are good and nobody is giving them a chance to win anything could happen

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason the players get on here to read the posts is to see what im saying /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> all im asking for is some respect for my 8-0 commanders they are good and nobody is giving them a chance to win anything could happen

To say the only reason your players get on here is to read "your" posts is arrogant, to say

the least. I'm sure they get a chuckle out of your adolescent posts, but more likely to read

what the real posters have to say about the game, etc. Your team , like everyone else's will

get respect when they earn it. The attitude of you and your school is why you lack respect.

Whether you beat TC or not will not change that. Be proud of your team & school, but lose

the "holier than thou" attitude, you are well known for, then you may start earning the respect

you crave.

Your 8-0 Commanders are good, as you say, otherwise they wouldn't be 8-0. If you read these

threads on a regular basis, you may remember a certain young lad from Grace Christian Academy,

who had been blowing out everyone ( all muffins), according to him, GCA was the second coming

of the NY Giants. Problem was, they met up with the Hampton Bulldogs, and got their clock

cleaned. I remember quite well several years ago, your Commanders had a good team, kicking

butts right & left. Made the statement they wanted the Jackets. Problem was, they got their wish

in the second round of the playoffs. TC 37 FCS 0.

Enjoy your week until Friday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well, I don't have a dog in this hunt and haven't seen either of these teams this season. And as you can tell from some of the other Pirate posters we have a lot of love and respect for Trousdale County down here in South Pittsburg. I might as well continue with it. Good luck 'Jackets /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The boys from Hartsville by 2 TDs.

I think it will be a slugfest . Yes i believe TC is much improved over last year. But with that being said this FCS team is a better team than last year . One thing nobody is talking about is the weather theres a chance of rain and since the old football bounces funny that might put a spin on this game .I think TC running game should be respected but that weather might change some game plans. And say what you want about FCS but coach mcneal has the boys ready to play. And the boys know RESPECT ALL YOUR OPPONENTS BUT FEAR NONE!!!!!!! GO FCS 17 TC14 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think it will be a slugfest . Yes i believe TC is much improved over last year. But with that being said this FCS team is a better team than last year . One thing nobody is talking about is the weather theres a chance of rain and since the old football bounces funny that might put a spin on this game .I think TC running game should be respected but that weather might change some game plans. And say what you want about FCS but coach mcneal has the boys ready to play. And the boys know RESPECT ALL YOUR OPPONENTS BUT FEAR NONE!!!!!!! GO FCS 17 TC14 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I dont have a dog in the hunt but been keeping up with them jackets this year and FC also, should be a great game for both communities, but TC has awoke this year with all the youth getting exp. last year, TC takes it all the way to the semis to take on the pirates this year. TC 38 FC 20

To say the only reason your players get on here is to read "your" posts is arrogant, to say

the least. I'm sure they get a chuckle out of your adolescent posts, but more likely to read

what the real posters have to say about the game, etc. Your team , like everyone else's will

get respect when they earn it. The attitude of you and your school is why you lack respect.

Whether you beat TC or not will not change that. Be proud of your team & school, but lose

the "holier than thou" attitude, you are well known for, then you may start earning the respect

you crave.

Your 8-0 Commanders are good, as you say, otherwise they wouldn't be 8-0. If you read these

threads on a regular basis, you may remember a certain young lad from Grace Christian Academy,

who had been blowing out everyone ( all muffins), according to him, GCA was the second coming

of the NY Giants. Problem was, they met up with the Hampton Bulldogs, and got their clock

cleaned. I remember quite well several years ago, your Commanders had a good team, kicking

butts right & left. Made the statement they wanted the Jackets. Problem was, they got their wish

in the second round of the playoffs. TC 37 FCS 0.

Enjoy your week until Friday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

eerybody knows i get on here and talk im the mascot people ask me everyday what peopl are saying on here im not being arrogant its the truth you wouldnt know and how have they not earned respect? they beat TC two years in a row thats pretty good and the "holier than thou" attitude maybe you can clear that up for me because i have no idea what your even talking about

how have they not earned respect? they beat TC two years in a row thats pretty good

Hey Cummins, respect has to be earned. People just don't give it away. Most of these blowout predictions on this thread have came from outside of both of our communities, with the exception of Slim (5 TD's may be a little excessive). Why? Because we were winning gold balls when you guys were just average. We've been there and done that. You've only been there, just once. We have earned that across the state. Now some people may not like us, but most respect our program and it's accomplishments. All that being said, the Commanders have our respect. Do you think anyone in Trousdale County has forgotten about the last two years? The Jackets have had this game circled for a long, long time!

its kinda good to see everybody counting us out that just gives us more motivation to practice longer and harder everyday and make us better. yall will be surprised on friday night

I guess that means on Sunday too. I guess those cameras we planted really are working! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />