FCS vs Trousdale

cumminscommander

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

TC will win by 5 tds. Unless Creasy calls off the dogs. I suspect weather will not be a factor in the outcome of the game.

She's a Lady...showing off his football knowledge again.

Rain could be a factor....She's a Lady's pom poms will get wet.

Man, it is a good thing that you are not putting pressure on the defensive coordinator. Of course, I sense a little sarcasm Salty.

coach lowe doesnt feel pressure he knows what he is doing he is a beast /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> looks like the rain will be out of here by game time it will still be pretty wet but as far as the rain it will be gone by about 5 oclock or atleast it should be im not a weatherman /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

me too /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> gonna give both sides some of our RBS Bulldog Luck since its not giving us any !! i know both teams will give it their all !! would like to be there, but gotta support the Bulldogs as they tackle Monterey /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS !!

Well I finally got caught up reading these last few pages and now I'm off to take my nap. Work was hard last night got to find me a new job...3rd shift will kill a man. You guys over there in Yellowjacket land got any jobs openings?

Well it will be here before we know it. Looks like the rain today will come in later tonight and all day Friday. It will be a mess Friday night.

Be back on later tonight to see what crap TushHog and DLine put on here....They may be kin???

"i know where you can get a job planting tulips"

-bill belichick_

Tushy,

You said the next batch of crack wouldn't be dun till after 6 pm ...get back in there b-4 it blows up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DTRUTH knows u

DTRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEE................. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ready for a good ole hog killin Fri. nite /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> we wont some commode-door meat

Them little ole rich boys will wantin to know the number of that truck that run overem by halftime, they'll be hollerin for mama to takem home........I can hearem now....MAAAAAAAAA-MA......GET THEM JACKETS OFF ME, I HAVEN'T GOT ANY TEETH LEFT TO EAT WITH, BECAUSE CUNNINGHAM HAS KNOCKED EM ALL OUT(ole toofy will be glad to here that one) MAAAAAAAA-MA MY BUTT IS SO SORE , THAT I CAN'T DRIVE MY MERCEDES HOME TONIGHT MAAAAAAAA-MA GIVE ALL MY DRAWERS TO THEM JACKETS.....AND MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE MERCY ON ME /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like your brain has the hole in it. I knew something was going on over there in Yellowjacket land and now I know why you selected TushHog as your name......We have some people over here in Wilson County that are WASTED on that powder but all they do is walk the streets.....

That's.........Mister...Tushhog72, to you, possum breath......all we do over here, is live to kick some commode-door butt.

Yall will have a bunch more walkin the streets after Fri. nite, them boys is about to git knocked senseless, by them Jackets.

...MAAAAAAAA-MA MY BUTT IS SO SORE...

What exactly are you planning on doing to them? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm envisioning "Deliverance". So appropriate for Trousdale! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's.........Mister...Tushhog72, to you, possum breath......all we do over here, is live to kick some commode-door butt.

Yall will have a bunch more walkin the streets after Fri. nite, them boys is about to git knocked senseless, by them Jackets.

Jus keep a yakin tush. thats good readin material over here in Possumtown. Dese fellers lik to read yer stuff. gits em all farred up. yes sir ree dis il be a good un.