Playoffs in Bradley Centrals's Mind?

bradleybears2004

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With wins over William Blount and Mcminn Co the Bears can make the playoffs (along with 2 Oak Ridge losses to Farragut and Ooletwah)

Congrats to the Bears on the 27-6 Win over Heritage!

How do you arrive at this conclusion?????? The best you can finish is with three wins.. the worst O.R. can do is three wins ... they own the tie breaker head to head...

tpoole12

Oak Ridge may lose to Farragut and Ooltewah, but Bradley won't win either of their remaining games.

I don't think it would matter how it plays out.. Bradley, William Blount, Heritage are out.... Farragut, Ooltewah, Soddy are in... The only ones in question are O. R. and McMinn... I think..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

tpoole12

How do you arrive at this conclusion?????? The best you can finish is with three wins.. the worst O.R. can do is three wins ... they own the tie breaker head to head...

tpoole12

he has a scernio where if McMinn wins 1 and loses to Bradley, combined with 2 OR losses, and a BC win over WB then their will be a "3 way" tie for 4th, or something like that.

this is what the Bradley fan is thinking....

Oak Ridge vs Ooletwah = Loss

Oak Ridge at Farragut = Loss

3-4 Record

Mcminn vs Heritage = Win

Mcminn vs Bradley = Loss

3-4 Record

Bradley Central vs William Blount = Win

Bradley Central vs Mcminn = Win

3-4 Record

Oak Ridge 4-6 + Mcminn 5-5 + Bradley central 5-5 =

Mcminn 5-5 vs Bradley Central 5-5 =

Bradley in the playoffs because they beat Mcminn Head to Head

this is what the Bradley fan is thinking....

Oak Ridge vs Ooletwah = Loss

Oak Ridge at Farragut = Loss

3-4 Record

Mcminn vs Heritage = Win

Mcminn vs Bradley = Loss

3-4 Record

Bradley Central vs William Blount = Win

Bradley Central vs Mcminn = Win

3-4 Record

Oak Ridge 4-6 + Mcminn 5-5 + Bradley central 5-5 =

Mcminn 5-5 vs Bradley Central 5-5 =

Bradley in the playoffs because they beat Mcminn Head to Head

It could happen, I don't think it will, but I've been wrong before...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

tpoole12

I love how people talk for me. anyways the "Bradley math" that was posted is what i posted on another site. and yes that is very likely i say better than 50/50 chance since the last 2 teams Oak Ridge plays are better than them on paper.

William Blount is a better team than their record shows however bradley is a much faster team on offense anyway than the Govs. So it might be close but Bradley will get the W at home in this match up.

Mcminn on Halloween will be the keys to the Bears Playoff hopes.

I love how people talk for me. anyways the "Bradley math" that was posted is what i posted on another site. and yes that is very likely i say better than 50/50 chance since the last 2 teams Oak Ridge plays are better than them on paper.

William Blount is a better team than their record shows however bradley is a much faster team on offense anyway than the Govs. So it might be close but Bradley will get the W at home in this match up.

And McMinn is a much, much faster and physical team on both sides of the ball than Bradley. So even if it comes down to this one game, Bradley won't be seeing the playoffs yet again.

I won't question your math.... Speaking for the Govs I say thanks for your kind words... I am curious just how fast you all must be... I think you'll find plenty of speed when the Govs come to town.. (both off. and def.) Look forward to the trip... Dang nice place to play (when its dry).. beautiful stadium / campus....

tpoole12

GO GOVS