Playoffs in Bradley Centrals's Mind?

bradleybears2004

I love how people talk for me. anyways the "Bradley math" that was posted is what i posted on another site. and yes that is very likely i say better than 50/50 chance since the last 2 teams Oak Ridge plays are better than them on paper.

William Blount is a better team than their record shows however bradley is a much faster team on offense anyway than the Govs. So it might be close but Bradley will get the W at home in this match up.

Mcminn on Halloween will be the keys to the Bears Playoff hopes.

Not speaking for you, just trying to explaining it for ya buddy! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people talk for me. anyways the "Bradley math" that was posted is what i posted on another site. and yes that is very likely i say better than 50/50 chance since the last 2 teams Oak Ridge plays are better than them on paper.

William Blount is a better team than their record shows however bradley is a much faster team on offense anyway than the Govs. So it might be close but Bradley will get the W at home in this match up.

Mcminn on Halloween will be the keys to the Bears Playoff hopes.

The is no way on earth Bradley beats Mcminn. And if I were betting I'd take Wm Blount over the bears too.

He's hibernating

Maybe... or he doesn't have any facts.. I was hoping for "we've got X many players that run 4.3" but maybe their just fast..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Anyway... the Bears better get ready to play the Govs.... They should worry about McMinn next week..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

GO GOVS

I love how people talk for me.

I guess somebody will have to... You start a thread then vanish... Here's the way I see it.. WB will end your playoff hopes if the team is focused on "Halloween with McMinn Co." WB has taken its lumps but if your team thinks they'll rollover for them then they will be surprised. They are 68 seconds and 1 holding call away from controling their own destiny. We have a running back with 4.3 speed back after missing the most of the year. Their Qbs's and Defense are playing the best they played all year. Tighten up your chin straps. You better be ready to play some football........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

GO GOVS