Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

Great post. I agree 1000000%. Enough with the discussion on the coaches. We've made our positions known and anything else is just overkill for the time being. Everyone knows Cleveland doesn't bring any fans so let's pack out both sides, and scream till our voices are gone.

count me in.....

if levengood lets this game get moved to thursday we as fans need to raise heck. playing in the rain on friday would play to our advantages especially if Brown is out...has anyone heard anything about swafford?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defensive side and offense and they had a quarterback last year and he goes by the name of justin hackler and cameron was to dumb to see that he let his ego get in the way and wen chris roberts went down y wud he put moffett and herd in at full back?? they are 150-160 ibls a piece he shouldve put randy sharp in at running back he had the size and the speed and the experience at the runninback position he never even shouldve have been at WR he struggled at times but still was very productive and a threat

wow this sounds a lot like ...... randy sharp! nice post randy

count me in.....

if levengood lets this game get moved to thursday we as fans need to raise heck. playing in the rain on friday would play to our advantages especially if Brown is out...has anyone heard anything about swafford?

Swaff told me he is just sore right now. This game should be played on friday.

count me in.....

yea 4real we should they cant juss move the game for some bogus reason like that thats when the best games are played thats wen the defense shows up baby

The scouting report for Cleveland.

Offense wise they run the spread, and they have plenty of weapons to go with the spread. The offense is pretty balanced, but they like to have motion and run the QB draw. Cleveland's offense starts with Senior QB Tucker Tipton (5'10 180.) Tipton is a great dual threat QB, and he is hard to slow down. To me it seems he runs more than he throws the ball. Tipton is also a very good safety. Running back Monte Scotton (5'10 185) is a home run threat everytime he touches the ball. Scotton also plays in the secondary. Receivers for Cleveland are probably some of the best in the state. Terrell Parks (5'9 175) is a good receiver and can run the ball pretty well too. Parks is a all around great player and very fast. Parks also plays in the secondary on defense. Marcus Davis (6'0 175) Very good receiver, but even better defensive back. I don't know if he is going to play do to injury. Cory Baggett and Blake Allison are two more to watch. The offense and defensive lines are anchored by Austin Mathers (6'2 250). Very strong lineman who plays both ways. Adam Thacker is another good lineman for Cleveland at 6'4 255. Other linemen for Cleveland Ian Raymond (5'8 245), Trevor Best (6'0 190), Cliff Dye (5'8 230), Derrick O'Daniel (6'0 260). Defense wise they run a 3-5-3 from what I have seen on film this year. Cleveland's linebacking corp is pretty good with Kia Caton Harris (6'1 175) and Kameron Morris (5'9 230) both are very stout linebackers who can really hit. Chip Norwood is a very good lineman and has a motor that dosn't stop. He is not real big at 5'9 200. Cleveland also has a good kicker in Wes Hampton who also plays some at safety.

There is no better step up going into this game. Two schools that hate each other, going for a region title,and home field advantage in the play-offs for the 1st 3 rounds. Last year cleveland beat us in Evensville in overtime and now it is time to return the favor by beating Cleveland on their field for the Region. This game has the potential to be one of the best games of the year. It is already game of the week on a few media outlets. Rhea's players know what is on the line and will be ready for what they must do.

The scouting report for Cleveland.

Offense wise they run the spread, and they have plenty of weapons to go with the spread. The offense is pretty balanced, but they like to have motion and run the QB draw. Cleveland's offense starts with Senior QB Tucker Tipton (5'10 180.) Tipton is a great dual threat QB, and he is hard to slow down. To me it seems he runs more than he throws the ball. Tipton is also a very good safety. Running back Monte Scotton (5'10 185) is a home run threat everytime he touches the ball. Scotton also plays in the secondary. Receivers for Cleveland are probably some of the best in the state. Terrell Parks (5'9 175) is a good receiver and can run the ball pretty well too. Parks is a all around great player and very fast. Parks also plays in the secondary on defense. Marcus Davis (6'0 175) Very good receiver, but even better defensive back. I don't know if he is going to play do to injury. Cory Baggett and Blake Allison are two more to watch. The offense and defensive lines are anchored by Austin Mathers (6'2 250). Very strong lineman who plays both ways. Adam Thacker is another good lineman for Cleveland at 6'4 255. Other linemen for Cleveland Ian Raymond (5'8 245), Trevor Best (6'0 190), Cliff Dye (5'8 230), Derrick O'Daniel (6'0 260). Defense wise they run a 3-5-3 from what I have seen on film this year. Cleveland's linebacking corp is pretty good with Kia Caton Harris (6'1 175) and Kameron Morris (5'9 230) both are very stout linebackers who can really hit. Chip Norwood is a very good lineman and has a motor that dosn't stop. He is not real big at 5'9 200. Cleveland also has a good kicker in Wes Hampton who also plays some at safety.

There is no better step up going into this game. Two schools that hate each other, going for a region title,and home field advantage in the play-offs for the 1st 3 rounds. Last year cleveland beat us in Evensville in overtime and now it is time to return the favor by beating Cleveland on their field for the Region. This game has the potential to be one of the best games of the year. It is already game of the week on a few media outlets. Rhea's players know what is on the line and will be ready for what they must do.

you are exactly right revenge o man do i smell another fight between these two teams again??