Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

Flat out: Cleveland handed our rear ends to us. They deserve a whole lot of credit. Tucker Tipton played like a man among boys. He does it all. And #16, Monte Scotten, also played well.

As for the "OC" : we all know he is a joke. If I remember correctly, I think he was bashed all year last year too. I remember hearing someone call in on Coca Cola Redzone calling for a new OC. Realistically, we know this isn't going to happen since he is the brother-in-law to the principal. Also, we are 7-2, 2nd in the region: personally, I don't see any leadership changes happening any time soon since they are producing records like that. Like someone said about politics earlier, its not the 80s anymore, but I believe Fitz's father is STILL a major contributor to Rhea County Football. Fitz is there as long as he wants to be, as is our OC. The best coaches there are Mitchell, (who is going to retire in the next year or two), Hampton (DBs and QB), and Cook (who, personally, I think should be our OC).

I have one question where was our line on friday? Did we leave them at home. Why aren't Revis and Walker on the same side? I don't understand anyone have imput? Forget the O.C discussion thats old but where has our line been lately?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to agree on this. A kid who is 6'5 300 pounds in high school football can't contribute on defense? right....

Maybe if he had someone with the knowledge to develop his ability......

I have one question where was our line on friday? Did we leave them at home. Why aren't Revis and Walker on the same side? I don't understand anyone have imput? Forget the O.C discussion thats old but where has our line been lately?

I've been thinking they should be on the same side of the ball since before Revis was injured. It just makes sense to me.

As far as the OC discussion being old, aren't personnel decisions like you just mentioned part of the OC's responsibility?

I'm gonna have to agree on this. A kid who is 6'5 300 pounds in high school football can't contribute on defense? right....

It doesn't matter how big the kid is or what college he is going to. I believe you need to have a totally different mentality for defense . Josh may not have a desire to play defense therefore he wouldn't be productive at it.

anyone like my signature? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

nvm..i changed it

Yes, I saw it before you changed it. You think that was humorous don't you? Oh well, we all needed a good laugh after Friday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Raider":6qzweehi]

That signature was hilarious, but I will say I was waiting for the last part of the sentence that would say something about WV.

ahh WV, nothing to say about them except that we're going to pound em, hurt em, run past em, run over em, give em a good ole Blue Raider beat down, throw em on a bus and send em to Maryville.