SOUTH DOYLE CHEROKEES

waterboy6345

Well like I said before the Maryville Game was a real barn burner. I guess Coach Hutchins was not ready to reveal the "Secret Formula" But thats okay us Cherokee fans like to lose game after game year after year. As usually Coach Hutchins made the crowd so happy with his brilliant play calling, what a master mind he is. Even the band members have the plays memorized. Thats what happens when you run the same plays over and over. But as a fan I enjoy knowing the plays ahead of time, it makes me feel like part of the team. But what makes me the proudest is how "Coach" Duncan stands down on the field game after game watching the South Doyle football program crumple before his very eyes. He looks almost looks proud of what he has done to South Doyle. You know you can say alot of bad things about the South Doyle program, but one good thing you can say is we are consistent. We consistently lose, our Coach consistently looks stupid, our fans are consistently upset, the refs consistently hate our coach, our players attitudes are consistently downs, and the entire program is consistently an embarassament. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey how about you shut up you always come on here after every game and say bad stuff about our program if you think you can do any better how about you git a whistle and come out and start coaching and this is not a coach its a player. number 52 we give our all on the field thats all i really have to say.

win lose or draw i will give my all for the SD

Well like I said before the Maryville Game was a real barn burner. I guess Coach Hutchins was not ready to reveal the "Secret Formula" But thats okay us Cherokee fans like to lose game after game year after year. As usually Coach Hutchins made the crowd so happy with his brilliant play calling, what a master mind he is. Even the band members have the plays memorized. Thats what happens when you run the same plays over and over. But as a fan I enjoy knowing the plays ahead of time, it makes me feel like part of the team. But what makes me the proudest is how "Coach" Duncan stands down on the field game after game watching the South Doyle football program crumple before his very eyes. He looks almost like a proud father. He has truly treated South Doyle as his own child. You know you can say alot of bad things about the South Doyle program, but one good thing you can say is we are consistent.

We consistently lose, are Coach consistently looks stupid, are fan are consistently upset, the refs consistently hate our coach, are players attitudes are consistently downs, and the entire program is consistently an embarassament. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who is S-D's coach? I have an idea, but was wondering if it was who I thought it was.

Hey how about you shut up you always come on here after every game and say bad stuff about our program if you think you can do any better how about you git a whistle and come out and start coaching and this is not a coach its a player. number 52 we give our all on the field thats all i really have to say.

win lose or draw i will give my all for the SD

Well number 52 I'm glad to see you have a some heart. I haven't said anything against the players, the "program" you refer to is your Coaching Staff, and Atheltic Director. You and many of the other players on the team are giving your all for SD, but is SD giving their all for you. I don't think so. Think about it, how long have you been a member of the team? Look at your overall record with this "Program" I really don't think the "program" is working has hard for you as your are for them. I really don't think you work hard just to keep losing do you? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Who is S-D's coach? I have an idea, but was wondering if it was who I thought it was.

The infamous Coach's name is Eric Hutchins, and the world famous, (in his own mind) Atheltic Director is Clark Duncan.

+Well number 52 I glad to see you have a some heart. I haven't said anything against the players, the "program" you refer to is your Coaching Staff, and Atheltic Director. You and many of the other players on the team are giving your all for SD, but is SD giving their all for you. I don't think so. Think about it, how long have you been a member of the team? Look at your overall record with this "Program" I really don't think the "program" is working has hard for you as your are for them. I really don't think you work hard just to keep losing do you? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The infamous Coach's name is Eric Hutchins, and the world famous, (in his own mind)

That's who I thought it was. I agree with you on your assessment of him. He coached one year at neighboring McMinn County in Athens, then bolted after only one season. It wouldn't have been so bad but he begged for the job and lied to the administration about how he'd be moving his family to Athens. Later they found out his wife said all along she would not move and Eric knew it when he interviewed. He just wanted a head coaching position somewhere as a stepping stone. He's tried twice to get the head coaching job at Jefferson County - where he played - but they won't touch him. That should tell you something about him as a coach and a person.

From all I've heard about him, he is cocky - with no reason to be. He certainly hasn't been a good coach anywhere he's coached. He's getting what he deserves by being a dishonest person. How long will S-D put up with him?

That's who I thought it was. I agree with you on your assessment of him. He coached one year at neighboring McMinn County in Athens, then bolted after only one season. It wouldn't have been so bad but he begged for the job and lied to the administration about how he'd be moving his family to Athens. Later they found out his wife said all along she would not move and Eric knew it when he interviewed. He just wanted a head coaching position somewhere as a stepping stone. He's tried twice to get the head coaching job at Jefferson County - where he played - but they won't touch him. That should tell you something about him as a coach and a person.

From all I've heard about him, he is cocky - with no reason to be. He certainly hasn't been a good coach anywhere he's coached. He's getting what he deserves by being a dishonest person. How long will S-D put up with him?

Well he's been around 5 years and thats about 5 years too long. On behalf of the players over the years most of them have played their hearts out, and stayed on the team, but there are some good atheletes at that school that refuse to play for Coach Hutchins. The South Doyle program will continue to be a source of embarassment for South Knoxville as long as this Coach remains, as well as the Athletic Director. Its just so sad that the South Doyle Administration continues to let it go down hill. I guess when the fans quit coming, and the Administration takes a blow to the billfold maybe then something will be done. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well like I said before the Maryville Game was a real barn burner. I guess Coach Hutchins was not ready to reveal the "Secret Formula" But thats okay us Cherokee fans like to lose game after game year after year. As usually Coach Hutchins made the crowd so happy with his brilliant play calling, what a master mind he is. Even the band members have the plays memorized. Thats what happens when you run the same plays over and over. But as a fan I enjoy knowing the plays ahead of time, it makes me feel like part of the team. But what makes me the proudest is how "Coach" Duncan stands down on the field game after game watching the South Doyle football program crumple before his very eyes. He looks almost looks proud of what he has done to South Doyle. You know you can say alot of bad things about the South Doyle program, but one good thing you can say is we are consistent. We consistently lose, are Coach consistently looks stupid, are fan are consistently upset, the refs consistently hate our coach, are players attitudes are consistently downs, and the entire program is consistently an embarassament. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

not to be a smart A, but the grammer police has arrived.

ARE DOES NOT EQUAL OUR.

By the way good luck on the rest of the season, except in two weeks

Well he's been around 5 years and thats about 5 years too long. On behalf of the players over the years most of them have played their hearts out, and stayed on the team, but there are some good atheletes at that school that refuse to play for Coach Hutchins. The South Doyle program will continue to be a source of embarassment for South Knoxville as long as this Coach remains, as well as the Athletic Director. Its just so sad that the South Doyle Administration continues to let it go down hill. I guess when the fans quit coming, and the Administration takes a blow to the billfold maybe then something will be done. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Based on what I have read from your posts, how does a coach keep his job that long? Do ALL of the players not care for this coach? If so, why do they keep playing for him?

We'll try our best to help you build your case against him this Friday night by winning. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

By the way we have only won once, but we like our coach.

You guys at LC have a great coach! LC has only good things to look forward to in the future.