Watertown @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Watertown wins 25-7.

Gville looked good in the beginning.

They picked off Watertown on the first play.

They punted and put Watertown on the 1 yard line.

Watertown punted and Gville got the ball and scored.

Watertown's first play the next series, Eaton took it to the house.

It was downhill after that.

This puts the Tigers in a must win situation next week against Clay Co. to get into the playoffs.

At times, Gville looked good, but missed tackles was our downfall again tonight.

Many times we hit them in the backfield and just couldn't hang on.

Hopefully, it's just the youth on the team.

Back to the ole drawing board.

IF Gville can get a win next week, they would have accomplished more than what a lot of people thought they would at the beginning of the season. If they do win, they get rewarded by going to South Pitt. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

For what it's worth, if all these players stick with it along with the kids in jr. high and younger, we have a chance to be a contender every year for a while. IMO

uuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee, Clay County is gonna give you a game boys. If you wanna play SP you better buckle them chinstraps. CC ain't no pushover. You can't get by on reputation alone. Sooner or later you gonna have to step it up. Go GV /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

uuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee, Clay County is gonna give you a game boys. If you wanna play SP you better buckle them chinstraps. CC ain't no pushover. You can't get by on reputation alone. Sooner or later you gonna have to step it up. Go GV /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They've stepped it up all year. They've improved greatly all season. Even though they still need to improve in some areas.

They are a young team, and they knew no one would be a pushover and that they wouldn't get by on their reputation.

Alot of people picked them to finish 6th behind Monterey and Celina and just ahead of MJCA and RBS.

The coaching staff will have them prepared to beat Clay Co. and get ready to travel to South Pitt.

This team will be good for years to come, I just wish so many kids wouldn't have bailed on this year's seniors.

They would've had a pretty good team coming back this year. Oh well, you play with what you're dealt. Besides, every team has a down year every once in a while.

They've stepped it up all year. They've improved greatly all season. Even though they still need to improve in some areas.

They are a young team, and they knew no one would be a pushover and that they wouldn't get by on their reputation.

Alot of people picked them to finish 6th behind Monterey and Celina and just ahead of MJCA and RBS.

The coaching staff will have them prepared to beat Clay Co. and get ready to travel to South Pitt.

This team will be good for years to come, I just wish so many kids wouldn't have bailed on this year's seniors.

They would've had a pretty good team coming back this year. Oh well, you play with what you're dealt. Besides, every team has a down year every once in a while.

You just hope it don't turn into a DOWN DECADE. At least if you can beat CC you can go down and try to do some damage to SP. Soften'em up for Region 4 ya know.

You just hope it don't turn into a DOWN DECADE. At least if you can beat CC you can go down and try to do some damage to SP. Soften'em up for Region 4 ya know.

Mark my words.

It will not be a down decade. They will never have a down decade.

There will be rough patches as every school has them, but Gville will be just fine for a while.

As a matter of fact, off the top of my head, I don't think Gville has finished lower than third in their region since they went to five classes.

As far as SP goes, we'll do what we can, I'm sure we're not going to roll over for them.

Mark my words.

It will not be a down decade. They will never have a down decade.

There will be rough patches as every school has them, but Gville will be just fine for a while.

As a matter of fact, off the top of my head, I don't think Gville has finished lower than third in their region since they went to five classes.

As far as SP goes, we'll do what we can, I'm sure we're not going to roll over for them.

Tell that Woodmore boy to keep his head down and his legs moving. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if GV wins on reputation alone, they win alot more games this season. But you are right, that isn't the case. I wil say Celina beats gordonsville and some of these kids don't see the playoffs for the first time in their lifetime.