Watertown @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect they will be in the same district next year also.

Well Antwan i just looked at theT$$AA web site lookes like they should just gift wrap the 1 A title and send it to South Pitt . Because if G ville moves up with us and TC. there are hardly any completition for the title.That what i think.And i know people will say there are other team left in there but they will have to add room on to the trophy room at South Pitt from 2009-2013 bank on that.

Well Antwan i just looked at theT$$AA web site lookes like they should just gift wrap the 1 A title and send it to South Pitt . Because if G ville moves up with us and TC. there are hardly any completition for the title.That what i think.And i know people will say there are other team left in there but they will have to add room on to the trophy room at South Pitt from 2009-2013 bank on that.

There is really no reason for Gordonsville to move up. I expect them to stay in 1a. By putting 1a and 2a teams in the same district...they shouldn't have a scheduling problem. As for SP...yeah...they will be difficult to beat.

it all runs in cycles. season before last we were beating spitt like a drum. as for last season the game up there was pretty even. take away dropped touchdowns and a turnover down deep it was even steven.but this is a GHS Watertown discussion . Watertown cant beat Gordonsville until they can prove it when the last second ticks off the clock. i think this will be a good game to watch. this is the year for everyone to get theirs in on Gordonsville. next season their will be a huge turn around here in tiger town. here is your chance Clay Co. Watertown, take full advantage because opportunities like this only come around so often. i would like to wish both teams an injury free game. and may sportsmanship shine through. good luck to all because when it all boils down, its only a game.

There is really no reason for Gordonsville to move up. I expect them to stay in 1a. By putting 1a and 2a teams in the same district...they shouldn't have a scheduling problem. As for SP...yeah...they will be difficult to beat.

I don't expect Gordonsville to move up either.

South Pitt will be tough to beat, but there will be other contenders in the mix.

Jo Byrns, Union City, and Greenback always field good teams, and Middle Tennessee Christian and a few other privates are improving.

There will still be good football played in 1A the next four years.