Grace Christian @ Cosby

old24eagle

I think and hope Cosby will dismantle these MUFFINS from Grace. It feels weird that someone else has the MUFFIN name besides Cosby. Keep playing good and you will keep the MUFFIN tag away Eagles. KL predicts that Cosby will win this one and claim the region title. KL did like the Eagle stadium Friday night. All the Cosby fans that KL spoke too were really nice. I didn't get any death threats believe it or not.

I didn't see you with pujo and I talked to him twice , Where you on the home or away side?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant that I talked to Cosby fans and Hampton fans. You should get of Leon's back. I removed the MUFFIN name temporarily from Cosby. Do you want it back?

Your busted , we know you werent there , We knew you wouldn't be there..... especially with your muffins. Give us whatever tag you want, no one in Cosby needs your approval. Why should I get off of your back you've been on ours all year with your muffin garbage. Ask your mom if you can come trick or treatin in Cosby on halloween so you can watch us play once this year.

Your busted , we know you werent there , We knew you wouldn't be there..... especially with your muffins. Give us whatever tag you want, no one in Cosby needs your approval. Why should I get off of your back you've been on ours all year with your muffin garbage. Ask your mom if you can come trick or treatin in Cosby on halloween so you can watch us play once this year.

Ask Pujo if I was present? I spoke with the one and only Pujo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well stated

I'd be agreeing with that too if I was you looks like you will HAVE to be hoping for a sweep for your bluedevils to get a win in the playoffs.............you guys are gonna make the playoffs right? Its lookin like Harriman will be coming to Cosby for the first round if everything goes according to plan , Good luck with that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />