East Hickman at Hickman.

eaglepride

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont tell me that East thinks they have a prayer? My son will be running the ball down thier throats ALL NIGHT. Coach Jones will learn his lesson once and for all ! This is my long awaited getback night to watch.......!

And I'm sure your son loves you posting crap like that. I digress. How dare I say something like that to a man(I guess over the age of 40) with such a fulfilling life in which a high school football game is "long awaited?" But shouldn't a game against a team like Marshall Co. or Lewis Co. be long awaited. I mean those are good teams that you should strive to be as good as...oh wait they beat yall. Good luck to all, especially to those like dragster that trash talk brand new teams! On a message board! Big Man!

I'd really like to see East pull it off . I have a granddaughter that will be attending there in a couple of years. Congrats on your first win. I have a son that was part of an o&20 team afew years ago so I know the frustration those young men and parents feel. Personally I think Hickman Co. Bulldogs are overrated. I've seen them play and if it werent for acouple very talented running backs they wouldn't have all that much. Not trying to be hatefull, just call em; as I see em, Anyway luck to the eagles

I'd really like to see East pull it off . I have a granddaughter that will be attending there in a couple of years. Congrats on your first win. I have a son that was part of an o&20 team afew years ago so I know the frustration those young men and parents feel. Personally I think Hickman Co. Bulldogs are overrated. I've seen them play and if it werent for acouple very talented running backs they wouldn't have all that much. Not trying to be hatefull, just call em; as I see em, Anyway luck to the eagles

East can pull the upset, they have got the 1st win, Now they have confidence in themselves, Defense is playing up to par. If things fall thier way this will be a big win. I will predict East will suprise Centerville and hang with them, and sneak a suprising win. East 21 Centerville 17