Soddy vs Ooltewah

OwlPride

The Oak Ridge program appears to be in shambles as nobody is excited about talking about this week's game. I think Soddy is going to shock the state this Friday by beating Farragut. This will set up one of the biggest season ending games in Hamilton County football history when Soddy visits Ooltewah.

Soddy has one of the top marching bands in the state( Imagine that!). I've always enjoyed how they enter their stadium before a football game....top notch.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oak Ridge program appears to be in shambles as nobody is excited about talking about this week's game. I think Soddy is going to shock the state this Friday by beating Farragut. This will set up one of the biggest season ending games in Hamilton County football history when Soddy visits Ooltewah.

Soddy has one of the top marching bands in the state( Imagine that!). I've always enjoyed how they enter their stadium before a football game....top notch.

I am looking forward to the Soddy game. However, lets keep it to the OR game first, even if we have to talk amongst ourselves on that thread. Jumping ahead to Soddy makes us look arrogant.

I am looking forward to the Soddy game. However, lets keep it to the OR game first, even if we have to talk amongst ourselves on that thread. Jumping ahead to Soddy makes us look arrogant.

[/quote

It doesn't seem Oak Ridge is interested in talking about the game. I'm bored with their infighing...

Man, the cockiness is overflowing over in Ooltewah now.. dangerous stuff

I think you are misinterpreting. MOST fans are not cocky, just excited to talk OWLS football. The OR fans are obviously dealing with some problems and not interested in talking about the game. I still suggest satying on that thread and talking about strengths and weaknesses amongst ourselves. The Owls really looked good Friday and for the most part I think everyone is healthy. Let's stay focaused on OR...one game at a time.

I think you are misinterpreting. MOST fans are not cocky, just excited to talk OWLS football. The OR fans are obviously dealing with some problems and not interested in talking about the game. I still suggest satying on that thread and talking about strengths and weaknesses amongst ourselves. The Owls really looked good Friday and for the most part I think everyone is healthy. Let's stay focaused on OR...one game at a time.

it just looks cocky and disrespectful to overlook an opponent is all im sayin...and it would be a shame for your fans if that is how they feel

it just looks cocky and disrespectful to overlook an opponent is all im sayin...and it would be a shame for your fans if that is how they feel

Stuart, OakRidge beat us last year. NO ONE is overlooking them believe me. I don't believe that they are soooo down. They still have some great athletes and ALL the OWL fans know how the Owls can play at times. You just hope we are overlooking them. I hope everyone on your team is ok after that beating they took they will have to be. You should jump back on your ship and help them along. GOOD LUCK

Stuart, OakRidge beat us last year. NO ONE is overlooking them believe me. I don't believe that they are soooo down. They still have some great athletes and ALL the OWL fans know how the Owls can play at times. You just hope we are overlooking them. I hope everyone on your team is ok after that beating they took they will have to be. You should jump back on your ship and help them along. GOOD LUCK

thats ok you can have your 15 minutes right now...its all about the playoffs. but then again it probly made your year beating Farragut. atleast you'll have that to hold onto

Can we let the Farragut Ooltewah game go. Its over Ooltewah won great but that game is not the ends of the season. We have two left SD which is good and OR. We take care of these two games and see what happens at the end.

Reread the context of my post in the other thread fsunoles since you decided to attack my post when I was defending your coach. The other Ooltewah fan was saying he was dissing Monroe and I said he had no reason to - as in I don't believe he did. They locked the thread so I thought you should know before you go off on a tangent that you read my post completely wrong. I thought it was a sign of I'm sorry or a sign of respect towards Monroe - just that one poster believed the opposite.

And secondly, i'm not sure why you're trying to discuss the rest of Farragut's season in an Ooltewah thread?

Reread the context of my post in the other thread fsunoles since you decided to attack my post when I was defending your coach. The other Ooltewah fan was saying he was dissing Monroe and I said he had no reason to - as in I don't believe he did. They locked the thread so I thought you should know before you go off on a tangent that you read my post completely wrong. I thought it was a sign of I'm sorry or a sign of respect towards Monroe - just that one poster believed the opposite.

And secondly, i'm not sure why you're trying to discuss the rest of Farragut's season in an Ooltewah thread?

Sorry if I made you mad. Why I was on this site because I was wondering why the Ooltewah SD message site was up already and people were still talking about the Farragut game. Thats why. Games over good for the Owl lets move on.