MBA-Ryan Classic Rivalry

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan 0

MBA 45

Final

Probably a pretty good case for the old saying, "You're never as good as your best game, or as bad as your worst." MBA is certainly the better team, and was hitting on all cyclinders, but Ryan is better than this result. I think they were a bit fragile after last week's game, and two MBA scores just before the half took all the starch out of Ryan.

MBA will graduate most of their backfield; they have very capable replacements.

Speaking of the backfield, junior Fitz Lassing (FB/LB) is an absolute monster, and he can punt the heck out of the ball. He should be a major DI prospect next year.

I have also heard that Lassing is really, really good in the classroom. Someone told me tonight he is a nice kid too.

I don't want to rip on the ref's but I have been watching football for almost 50 years and I don't think I have ever seen a team be given a "do over". Someone please explain that play to me.

I have also heard that Lassing is really, really good in the classroom. Someone told me tonight he is a nice kid too.

I don't want to rip on the ref's but I have been watching football for almost 50 years and I don't think I have ever seen a team be given a "do over". Someone please explain that play to me.

Are you really complaining about the officiating in a 45 point blowout in which your team dominated?