Dist 4-A! How do you see it ending up?

superdaveosborne

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched Coalfield a few times this year and they look lost. They are not playing as well as I thought they would have and watching the other teams and listening to people that has watched the other teams I just do not see Coalfield at the top I am one of the people that thought Coalfeild had a shot this year with OZ but not now the next 3 games will tell where they are at with OZ, Oakdale and Wartburg.

After watching some gams now I have change my distict

OZ - Still top team

Wartburg/Oakdale - Toss up both teams playing well

Oakdale/Wartburg

Coalfield/Oneida - Oneida and Coalfield might make a run at end of season

Oneida/Coalfield

Sunbright - Will upset a few teams this year

I dont think you should count coalfield out after the upset they caused your girls last year they have had alot of players step up this year and play good defense although oz always make it a great game cant wait to see the excitement friday GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

After watching some gams now I have change my distict

OZ - Still top team

Wartburg/Oakdale - Toss up both teams playing well

Oakdale/Wartburg

Coalfield/Oneida - Oneida and Coalfield might make a run at end of season

Oneida/Coalfield

Sunbright - Will upset a few teams this year

I dont think you should count coalfield out after the upset they caused your girls last year they have had alot of players step up this year and play good defense although oz always make it a great game cant wait to see the excitement friday GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

Oakdale played OZ well tonight getting beat by 14 but kept Kayla to only 6 points. The OZ kids are not just waiting on Kayla to score they have some other kids stepping up this year.

Oakdale looked good tonight. But like Catmommy said Coalfield next 3 games will see how good they are going to be also.

I hope I don't jinks us but Oakdale is playing very well right now!

Pease is playing better than anyone I've seen this year.

O.S. is not playing at a very high level I feel like Coalfield has a great chance to beat them!

How has oneida been playing so far. I know they lost to Coalfield but are they getting better or what?

I watched Oakdale and Oz play the other night, and yea Oz won but they looked really sloppy. Oakdale lost it in the fourth quarter otherwise Oakdale would have been on top, no doubt. And from the looks of things, Coalfield should be more worried about Oakdale than Oz at this point. We'll see Friday night. GO LADY JACKETS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was able to go to Oakdale Tuesday night and watch the game, and I still think that there's no doubt OS is the top team. They came away with a 14 point win after they struggled the whole game and Kayla was held to 6 points.

Jma32, how does Coalfield need to worry more about Oakdale when OS went to Oakdale and beat them by 14??

I think OS will come away with a double digit win tonight. The lady cats play very well at home, and I'm sure they haven't forgot what happened to them last year in Coalfield.

I was able to go to Oakdale Tuesday night and watch the game, and I still think that there's no doubt OS is the top team. They came away with a 14 point win after they struggled the whole game and Kayla was held to 6 points.

Jma32, how does Coalfield need to worry more about Oakdale when OS went to Oakdale and beat them by 14??

I think OS will come away with a double digit win tonight. The lady cats play very well at home, and I'm sure they haven't forgot what happened to them last year in Coalfield.

My opinion is that Coalfield is 2 times the team Oakdale is. Oakdale is a very well coached team with Snow doing the honors for years. When OS played Oakdale, Kayla shot the ball 10 times and thats it. (2 for 10) She wasn't playing up to par and we all know if she'd had her average and with the other girls stepping up it would not have even been close at any point in the game. Coalfield is a contender thats a fact. Now what about Oneida? How are they stacking up in the mix? I think they are being extra quiet for some reason. Any takers on this subject? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I have watched Coalfield a few times this year and they look lost. They are not playing as well as I thought they would have and watching the other teams and listening to people that has watched the other teams I just do not see Coalfield at the top I am one of the people that thought Coalfeild had a shot this year with OZ but not now the next 3 games will tell where they are at with OZ, Oakdale and Wartburg.

Coalfield beat Oakdale by 31. Final score 70 to 39. And it sounds like they gave OS a run for there money. Do you still rank them 4th or 5th?