Westmoreland VS East Robertson

Westi5508

Guest Termite

Sorry Termite, but you must not have seen the Cannon Co. film. We threw the ball to win the game. We will have to throw a little more to advance in the playoffs. At least if we win out we will have a chance to advance. SC on the other hand is going to be out in the first round. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Stampus Lickus.......all your predictions the last 2 years about SC has been right on the money /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What has changed from the last couple of years??? In the past you wanted to go ahead and end the suffering if you couldn't go ahead and play the best. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stampus Lickus.......all your predictions the last 2 years about SC has been right on the money /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What has changed from the last couple of years??? In the past you wanted to go ahead and end the suffering if you couldn't go ahead and play the best. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sc will get Tyner i think right?

Westmoreland cant let all the homecoming festivities get to their head. .i think this will be a big deciding factor in game.and weather. .if a team is way better than other a lot of rain and muddy field is what i think would be an equalizer in that case it will be a game of who wants it more than the other. .after last friday the eagles should be out for blood.Good luck to the eagles and have fun tommorow but remember we have a big game and we are shooting for the region. .good luck to both teams but i am picking west. .

Guest Termite

Sc will get Tyner i think right?

Depends......

Depends on York-Upperman.............SC-CC..............BB-Tyner..........and maybe another game or two.

With BB-Tyner-Marion Co. and maybe another......region 3 will be tough reguardles of who plays who.,

Think about this.......Westy beat York at York.......York beat SC at SC.........SC beat Westy at Westy............Region 4 looks pretty even with the top 3. With that being said.....does it matter who plays who?? Home field would be great....but it hasn't mattered so far.

Unlikethe rural bill and juk mail delieverer....I hope region 4 is are the last ones standing.

I appears he HOPES SC goes out in the 1st round.......HE may be skeered to see the Owls on the rockpile for the 3rd time.

Not making excuses for the kid and his turnover habits, but it is rough going when you are a work horse and you get the ball 85% of the time and all of your runs are between the tackles, not to mention that he obviously fumbles when he is trying to get extra yardage due to him being a hardnosed, downhill runner. Of course, some offensive lineman don't see that, they see a fumble and rightfully so.

There are no excuses for this. I ran the ball as a Fullback for two years and Halfback for 1 year at Westmoreland. I rushed for 3,650 yards and 38 TD's and fumbled only 5 times in my whole Career. There is no excuse for all these fumbles. Its a self discipline issue that he needs to work on.

Depends......

Depends on York-Upperman.............SC-CC..............BB-Tyner..........and maybe another game or two.

With BB-Tyner-Marion Co. and maybe another......region 3 will be tough reguardles of who plays who.,

Think about this.......Westy beat York at York.......York beat SC at SC.........SC beat Westy at Westy............Region 4 looks pretty even with the top 3. With that being said.....does it matter who plays who?? Home field would be great....but it hasn't mattered so far.

Unlikethe rural bill and juk mail delieverer....I hope region 4 is are the last ones standing.

I appears he HOPES SC goes out in the 1st round.......HE may be skeered to see the Owls on the rockpile for the 3rd time.

I'd LOVE to see WHS / SC play again. Sweet, sweet revenge.

If you go to Tyner, make sure you pick up one of those delicious fish sandwiches!