tyler smith

buford

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Smith is a high leaper..This kid can FLAT OUT play the game of basketball.Its been a long time since I've seen a young kid play as well as him.He has good fundamentals along with Talent..I think the good thing about him is he didnt peak too soon, he still has a lot of improvement yet he is good in all areas. I hope he has a good attitude and grades because by his senior year he'll make some college a nice player. Word is hes going to Oak Hill and thats only gonna help his game.

• 5 months later...

i remember in pewee football in lewisburg, he was on my team.he was three years younger than me and i could tell then he was going to be great cause he was the biggest person on our team and was on our level his first year and then when we met in high school his freshman year and he dropped forty points on us!i didnt know his dad well but his mom was the nicest woman and i know she brought him up well.i think he will make it as far as his mind wants.

I think..if Tyler keeps on playin tha way he is..an learnin tha way he is..give him a couple of years he will be just as bad as Lebron James..if not better..i mean..i aint takin nuthin from Lebron by comparin him 2 a Sophmore..but anyone that has seen Tyler play has got 2 say..the man is AWWSOME!!!an he's still learnin the game very well..but best of luck Tyler..GO GILES COUNTY!!! :):D

"give him a couple of years he will be just as bad as Lebron James..if not better"....... come on now..... That is a joke, right???

Seriously, Tyler is a heck of a player, and a legit High, High Major, who will recieve heavy interest from a who's who of the Top programs in the Country....

Why not gomab? You can't seriously think you can measure a players heart and will do you? He might have as much talent and he might be as good if he really decides to work. Come on now, you know a lot but not everything so don't go making judgements on players two years from now! Maybe people don't think you can actually coach, maybe people think you just go for talent and let it roll to the point of out of control or maybe you can coach and you were a part of the success of your program. I can't judge you either and I hope you make it big but isn't it up to the individual? Let's hope he works and challenges that level of play.

I agree Tigercatchr.......

Also, I'm not taking anything away from Tyler.... He's my #1, and a BIG TIME prospect....

But LeBron James has been called the BEST HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME.... There is NOOOOOOO comparison there...none...zero...nada...

Right now, Tyler has a chance at being a Top 10 player in the Class of 2005, which is outstanding and amazing in and of itself..... Best of luck to him throughout the rest of his career.......