2A AP Poll - 10/20

Guest nwtnsports

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If tyner does lose they will play smith or westmoreland at there place. I dont know if any of those 2 really know how much speed Tyner really has.

I am sure that Tyner has speed. In fact every Tyner team that I have sseen has had speed, but I think you will agree that any of the teams that could potentially play Tyner has a shot to win. It has been proven in years past come playoff time. 2 out of 3 was won last year. York beat Marion, SC beat Boyd and Westmorland lost to Tyner.

I'll take a shot at it.

I think CPA/GoodP are way underrated (though down from previous years) Their records would be different if they could find 2A/3A schools to play them non-conference.

and having seen Lewis and Camden this season in person, the edge goes to Lewis

1. Alcoa

2. Milan

3. GoodP

4. CPA

5. Boyd

6. Tyner

7. Lewis County

8. USJ

9. Camden

10. Gatlinburg - Pittman

And I definitly agree that whoever keeps putting Stewart Co. in the top 10 after they schedule such non-con cherries to boost their record and a shalackin from Waverly this season.....madness I say.

Actually...they would probably play at York. If YAI has everybody back...they will be tough to beat.

...I hope during the next couple weeks all the kids are healthy come playoff time...we play (Div.II)-McCallie and Boyd... both games will be knock-down, smash-mouth football...two years ago when we played York, we had about six(6) starters missing and lost by a touchdown...it's hard sometimes to have everybody back at the end of the season but you do what you got to do (to win)...I hope we can beat Boyd next week and host a 1st round game...if not I guess we will be going to Fentress County!!!

...I hope during the next couple weeks all the kids are healthy come playoff time...we play (Div.II)-McCallie and Boyd... both games will be knock-down, smash-mouth football...two years ago when we played York, we had about six(6) starters missing and lost by a touchdown...it's hard sometimes to have everybody back at the end of the season but you do what you got to do (to win)...I hope we can beat Boyd next week and host a 1st round game...if not I guess we will be going to Fentress County!!!

Marion County needs you to beat Boyd 2 goodluck Ram Train /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />