Hillsboro vs Tullahoma

To those who call Region 54a.com garbage and the writer a hater.

The truth is the owner of region54a.com, which is myself, provides the website with standings, updated stats, etc. with no help from anybody either financially or doing the work. Its all me, every week, putting in time and effort to provide something a little extra for the kids, fans, etc. If you don't like what I say then don't read it and feel free to give countless hours of your time to make a better web site.

I have seen Hillsboro play every single time it has ever played Tullahoma and have always been extremely impressed with the quality of players, coaches, and fans of the Burros. The website has olny picked the Burros to win the region almost every year, and has selected far more Burros on the all-region team than any other school.

I have not seen your team this year other than the second half of the Maplewood game on television. My point was that the scores being produced by the Burros have not been as impressive as in recent years. I know you lost to two very good teams. Good grief, just because I said your line wasn't up to recent standards doesn't mean I don't think you have a great team.

Ease up a little and realize I created and maintain the site to add a little something to the season for fans of the region like myself and you folks. I appreciate you visiting it and reading it and I accept that everyone is not always going to agree with what I say. I do ask that you not come on here and brand me as a hater and the site as garbage because a lot of folks do enjoy the site.

I look forward, as I always do, to coming to Burro country Friday night and I hope we have some dry weather. Our broadcast team usually has to sit in the visitors' stands because there is not room for the three, yes three, radio stations that carry THS football. I hope you will seek me out and introduce yourselves because I always enjoy meeting fellow Region 5-4A fans.

btw i think the site is great ... its been a hangout out of mine for years ... but i had to add my 2 cents for the mhs ths game . .still want that grape soda?

on the house!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those who call Region 54a.com garbage and the writer a hater.

The truth is the owner of region54a.com, which is myself, provides the website with standings, updated stats, etc. with no help from anybody either financially or doing the work. Its all me, every week, putting in time and effort to provide something a little extra for the kids, fans, etc. If you don't like what I say then don't read it and feel free to give countless hours of your time to make a better web site.

I have seen Hillsboro play every single time it has ever played Tullahoma and have always been extremely impressed with the quality of players, coaches, and fans of the Burros. The website has olny picked the Burros to win the region almost every year, and has selected far more Burros on the all-region team than any other school.

I have not seen your team this year other than the second half of the Maplewood game on television. My point was that the scores being produced by the Burros have not been as impressive as in recent years. I know you lost to two very good teams. Good grief, just because I said your line wasn't up to recent standards doesn't mean I don't think you have a great team.

Ease up a little and realize I created and maintain the site to add a little something to the season for fans of the region like myself and you folks. I appreciate you visiting it and reading it and I accept that everyone is not always going to agree with what I say. I do ask that you not come on here and brand me as a hater and the site as garbage because a lot of folks do enjoy the site.

I look forward, as I always do, to coming to Burro country Friday night and I hope we have some dry weather. Our broadcast team usually has to sit in the visitors' stands because there is not room for the three, yes three, radio stations that carry THS football. I hope you will seek me out and introduce yourselves because I always enjoy meeting fellow Region 5-4A fans.

Then don't comment on what you haven't seen. Don't point fingers and judge less yea be judged.

Then don't comment on what you haven't seen. Don't point fingers and judge less yea be judged.

man you just havent been the same since last years defeat.. you done got hard on these boards or sumthing.. u came out hard in 08 as the donkeyratanatior!!!

who are you and where is the real footballfan15??? ..

is that you jr? you hijack your dads account?

you still going down!!

man you just havent been the same since last years defeat.. you done got hard on these boards or sumthing.. u came out hard in 08 as the donkeyratanatior!!!

who are you and where is the real footballfan15??? ..

is that you jr? you hijack your dads account?

you still going down!!

I wish I was youg again but with age comes wisdom. The Burro's will focus on the game at hand and win one at a time.

wow you got gold balls man thats big!! and so does maryville , alcoa, fulton, david lispcomb , smyrna, riverdale, mba, oak ridge, ba ... blah blah

..so dont feel special ..you are no better than the next team yourself pal. and you are going to see that onceT and again and yes i said onceT ..

and your not the onely school on my list right maryville? so get it right .

You have a firm grasp of the obvious boski. What I was calling attention to was that for you to be continually talking trash about Hillsboro makes little sense as a Maplewood alumnist/fan when Hillsboro football is better than Maplewood football and has been for years. One rare victory over Hillsboro in the quarterfinals and then going on to finish as the 4A State Runner-Up hardly makes Maplewood worthy of putting down Hillsboro; particularly when Hillsboro already beat Maplewood by multiple touchdowns this year.

Boski, you need to learn about talking trash ettiquette if you're going to do it. You should do so AFTER YOU OUTPERFORM YOUR OPPONENT ON THE FIELD, not after you get beat. Also, if you talk trash before hand and then get beat, you acknowledge your opponents' superiority for the time being and work even harder in preparation for the next meeting. However, under no circumstances do you put down the opponent that beat you the last time you played them. Then, you can pick it back up after you beat them again because you REEARNED the right to brag.

For example, you'll notice my respect to Maryville for beating HHS 3 times in the State Championship in football. I believe with all my heart that if HHS and Maryville face off again HHS will finally beat Maryville despite the history....kind of how you believe with all your heart that Maplewood will beat HHS in the likely quarterfinal matchup next month despite the history. However, that being said, you won't find me putting Maryville down because they have 3 Gold Balls that could have been Hillsboro's. Maryville beat HHS all 3 times. I don't go around acting like HHS football is superior though because that just isn't a compelling argument to anyone with knowledge of recent 4A High School football in Tennessee.

I wish I was youg again but with age comes wisdom. The Burro's will focus on the game at hand and win one at a time.

Heck Coach you ain't old and you sure sound quiet this year.. Have to agree with the boski dude is this the same Footballfan15 we used know? LOL *wink*

GO DONKEY RATS! boski did you give them that name to begin with .. ROFL... Good luck to both HHS MHS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Heck Coach you ain't old and you sure sound quiet this year.. Have to agree with the boski dude is this the same Footballfan15 we used know? LOL *wink*

GO DONKEY RATS! boski did you give them that name to begin with .. ROFL... Good luck to both HHS MHS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no i didnt but its classic .. i recalled a another maplewood player ..maybe 2005 year called them that ..and it fitted their style perfect!

You have a firm grasp of the obvious boski. What I was calling attention to was that for you to be continually talking trash about Hillsboro makes little sense as a Maplewood alumnist/fan when Hillsboro football is better than Maplewood football and has been for years. One rare victory over Hillsboro in the quarterfinals and then going on to finish as the 4A State Runner-Up hardly makes Maplewood worthy of putting down Hillsboro; particularly when Hillsboro already beat Maplewood by multiple touchdowns this year.

Boski, you need to learn about talking trash ettiquette if you're going to do it. You should do so AFTER YOU OUTPERFORM YOUR OPPONENT ON THE FIELD, not after you get beat. Also, if you talk trash before hand and then get beat, you acknowledge your opponents' superiority for the time being and work even harder in preparation for the next meeting. However, under no circumstances do you put down the opponent that beat you the last time you played them. Then, you can pick it back up after you beat them again because you REEARNED the right to brag.

For example, you'll notice my respect to Maryville for beating HHS 3 times in the State Championship in football. I believe with all my heart that if HHS and Maryville face off again HHS will finally beat Maryville despite the history....kind of how you believe with all your heart that Maplewood will beat HHS in the likely quarterfinal matchup next month despite the history. However, that being said, you won't find me putting Maryville down because they have 3 Gold Balls that could have been Hillsboro's. Maryville beat HHS all 3 times. I don't go around acting like HHS football is superior though because that just isn't a compelling argument to anyone with knowledge of recent 4A High School football in Tennessee.

superiority - ha ha umm yeah get a clue ..had maplewood been given a chance to play you guys in 06 after being robbed during the clarksville playoff game and yes i said robbed ..its just a fact but its over but it still happened ..they would have been on your tails and you know it , you had it coming ..u guys glad were so glad ..you didnt want to play maplewood again ..you won the reg season 12 - 6 ...wow you won by double digits in 07 and look what happened ..heck i could care less what you won by ..the game was a lot closer than the score.. man you talking about me ..you been trippin every since you showed up ..im starting to think you are footballfan and he is you .. there is no set rules to follow when it comes to talking trash ..you can either handle it or you cant ... thats my rule ..dont like it u better learn to love it ..cause thats how i do things ... respect is earned not stolen .. its ok for you to want to change history ..let someone else get that notion and you get all green and yellow in the face.. heck ill put maryville down just as fast as hillsboro ..both of you are on the same limb as far as i go ..and its going to break this year ..and when you fall ..im going to be there to walk right ova you ..singing my new version of "i told you so" feat lil wayne!!

umm go wildcats!!

Guest catsvoice

footballfan15

Seriously, how can you get on this message board, which is solely intended as a place to comment, and say don't comment on what you have not seen? Good grief.

Point fingers and judge??? I said Hillsboro's line didn't seem to be up to its usual calibar. Talk about thin skin.

Why don't you just not visit Region54a.com and then you won't have to be bothered by my pointing fingers and judging and commenting on things I have not seen.

In fact I'll be glad in a couple of weeks when Henry Co. has eliminated our region teams and I can shut that website down and open the new District8aaa.com. You Nashville teams can go back to NOT having a website devoted strictly to your region and scrambling for stats and such about your teams.

I'll see you tonight at the home of the Burros. Good luck to your team and let's hope the rain quits by gametime.

footballfan15

Seriously, how can you get on this message board, which is solely intended as a place to comment, and say don't comment on what you have not seen? Good grief.

Point fingers and judge??? I said Hillsboro's line didn't seem to be up to its usual calibar. Talk about thin skin.

Why don't you just not visit Region54a.com and then you won't have to be bothered by my pointing fingers and judging and commenting on things I have not seen.

In fact I'll be glad in a couple of weeks when Henry Co. has eliminated our region teams and I can shut that website down and open the new District8aaa.com. You Nashville teams can go back to NOT having a website devoted strictly to your region and scrambling for stats and such about your teams.

I'll see you tonight at the home of the Burros. Good luck to your team and let's hope the rain quits by gametime.

There will always be fans that don't appreciate what they have until its gone. I've always enjoyed the website and there will be many people that will miss looking at the standings, stats and stories and etc. of Region 5-4A. As with all message boards, there will always be fans that post messages that we don't always agree with, but nobody is going to agree on everything. I don't take a lot of whats said seriously or personally. You just have to consider the source. Good luck to the Cats tonite. They'll probably need it.

footballfan15

It obvious you have no clue as to what you are speaking. Every since Coach Blade took over the Burro's your site has picked against them. If you are so high on Henry County then move there. I make no slanderous remarks about Tullahoma because I respect coach Olive and will miss playing them. Keep worshipping teams who you have not seen. Stats can be slinted. Again your site is garbage. That is my opinion.