early predictions on who wins the 1A state championship

harrimanboy13

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry we're on a bad slump but yet we came within 2 points of one of the best teams in 3A and played a great game with Oneida and a decent one with Greenback it would be closer that what you think. Its

Greenback was gave up some quick scores late in the game with some fumbles and such which was probably their back-up players.

Ya you'll see. And don't count Harriman out of this race either. But no matter what nobody can say anything about this that region 2 is the best region in 1A this year hands down. I'd be willing to bet Oneida and Greenback are better than TC and FC!

History will repeat itself the State Champ will be decided in 3 or 4 weeks win SP and TC meet again the winner of that game will Lift the gold ball high. To everyone else sorry but thats how it is. My prediction is this year is TC year to shine after a hard battle with SP. TC1

SP has along road ahead before talking about a state championship. I do think SP, Friendship and Trousdale are the three best teams, but I think Greenback and Oneida are the 4th and 5th best. Outside of these five teams, ALL other 1A teams in the east would get mercy ruled by SP or Trousdale.

This man should not be ambassador.......................he should be The President, even tho he is a little delusioned about them possums.

This mornin I looked over there , an they was a great cloud of buzzards, pickin up what was left by them Yellow Jackets /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That really is the true of the matter though... The state championship will probably got to either SP or TC... the teams that might have a shot at beating them if they were ever to face off this year...

Greenback

Onieda

Grace Baptist

Manassas

Union City

Wayne Co.

Cascade

Jo Byrns

I would think when you compare East vs West that the East would have the stronger side when looking at the first 5 teams

East...

South Pitt

Trousdale

Greenback

Onieda

FCS

West...

Cascade

Manassas

Union City

Wayne Co.

TCA

But if you look at the top 10 teams, and you drop out South Pitt and TC... the two sides are about equal in strength...

East...

FCS

South Pitt

Grace Baptist

Trousdale

Greenback

Onieda

Cosby

Hampton

Midway

West...

Cascade

Jo Byrns

McEwen

Mt. Pleasant

Wayne Co

Union City

Mckenzie

Manassas

TCA

That really is the true of the matter though... The state championship will probably got to either SP or TC... the teams that might have a shot at beating them if they were ever to face off this year...

Greenback

Onieda

Grace Baptist

Manassas

Union City

Wayne Co.

Cascade

Jo Byrns

I would think when you compare East vs West that the East would have the stronger side when looking at the first 5 teams

East...

South Pitt

Trousdale

Greenback

Onieda

FCS

West...

Cascade

Manassas

Union City

Wayne Co.

TCA

But if you look at the top 10 teams, and you drop out South Pitt and TC... the two sides are about equal in strength...

East...

FCS

South Pitt

Grace Baptist

Trousdale

Greenback

Onieda

Cosby

Hampton

Midway

West...

Cascade

Jo Byrns

McEwen

Mt. Pleasant

Wayne Co

Union City

Mckenzie

Manassas

TCA

Are those rankings opinions or are those official?

Let me add my 2 cents, I have seen all five teams. Sp , Trousdale and Oneida have more team strength and speed, but all three are beatable, Fc and Greenback are able to go all the way but lack depth. any of these teams could get beat with one bad game. No team is unbeatable, so get that out of your heads. My guess and that is what we are all doing is for South Pitt and Oneida to play to represent the east. But that is why we play the game.

Are those rankings opinions or are those official?

That would be pure opinion... but it's not bias, and it's somewhat educated... all plausable statements...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i have a problem with this topic the season is not even over yet. i could see if it was the week of the championship or semifinals, but come on now. anything can happen. sp or tc might not be there, after they play each other to what i have been told will be a very rough game. may be surprised the next week. a prime example of anything can happen is the new england patriots in the super bowl, but the giants played with guts and came out fired up. that may be what happens to either sp or tc. but let this week finish before any more predictions are made people, honestly

History will repeat itself the State Champ will be decided in 3 or 4 weeks win SP and TC meet again the winner of that game will Lift the gold ball high. To everyone else sorry but thats how it is. My prediction is this year is TC year to shine after a hard battle with SP. TC1

The winner of all the games SP plays will hold up the gold trophy this year.

After skimming over this thread, I've come to the conclusion that the original poster should re-title the thread. It should read, "Can any other dominant team from the East beat TC or SP?" I haven't seen a west team even mentioned in the thread.

I don't know why anyone other than SP is mentioned.