Cannon co. @ Smith co.

BigPun

The Lions may very well come in roaring. I expect to hear that all familiar PURRRRRRRRR by the 4th quarter though.

In all seriousness, be safe and enjoy the game. GO BIG OWLS!

Mo$$$$ Says them OWLS best represent Smith County well tonight. Them seniors better realize it aint a pretty sight to be on their knees in tears at the end of 4 quarters. Best hit em quick to insure it dont turn out that way. There is a lot of tradition on the line tonight for both Smith County teams. I hope they both pull it off.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo$$$$ Says them OWLS best represent Smith County well tonight. Them seniors better realize it aint a pretty sight to be on their knees in tears at the end of 4 quarters. Best hit em quick to insure it dont turn out that way. There is a lot of tradition on the line tonight for both Smith County teams. I hope they both pull it off.

We go to the playoffs either way. You have to win to get in. I hope both win too.

We go to the playoffs either way. You have to win to get in. I hope both win too.

Yeah its been a rough year for the Tigers. Hopefully things will change. Attitude will mean everything for the Tigers tonight. Sounds like SC has that under control. I predict SC will win tonight.

does it matter???? what are you doing up past your bedtime young lad, your parents should be ashamed you sneaking around later at night.... or do you work graveyard at the local jailhouse????

Just curious that's all. I mean it should be said that everyone on here could be confused with a 15 year old at some point or another, but your posts seem to be more like that of a 8 year old. In other words, what I am trying to say, you just need to worry about playing ball tomorrow night and leave all this comical trash talk to us immature old/young adults.

Yes son, I work a graveyard shift. Good luck to you and your teammates tonight.

Owls - 35

Lions - 14

just wait bout 7 hours then you will see the score it will be alot closer than that whoever wins... hopfully the lions pull it out

You have definitely changed your tone since you posted these:

well as i can see no body likes cannon in this one which is good we will come in there and put a whipping on the owls in "the hole"

got to keep it interesting some how....but we will win for sure

Don't back up and punt now?

You have definitely changed your tone since you posted these:

Don't back up and punt now?

ok that works some person said they were going to close this thread because of the way people are talking but..... the smith co. owls??? they are a charity case everybody gets on here and defends them and dont talk like i know they want to but cannon is going to win to win tonight with out a question and they will not stop just keep putting points on the board td after td after td all night make them owls go to sleep tonight!!

there is that better mr i love hs football you will be lovin them lions tonight while the owls are in the icu