Cannon co. @ Smith co.

BigPun

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win there Owls. GV should have sent their JR High tonight from the looks of the score.

MO$$$$, Gordonsville will get things turned back around. Might look better next year, but there are some players a couple years away.

I have read about what you are facing. If I can assist you or your family in any way during your downtime, please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You will be tip top shape in no time!

Thanks PurpleGrad.....unless a "HUGE" upset happens tommorrow night.....looks like SC will get to visit your hometown next Friday with what looks to be a Monumental First Round Matchup.

Monumental. Nice big word my friend. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

MO$$$$, Gordonsville will get things turned back around. Might look better next year, but there are some players a couple years away.

I have read about what you are facing. If I can assist you or your family in any way during your downtime, please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You will be tip top shape in no time!

Thanks for the support and prayers. I have put my life in worse hands. I think you what I am referring to.

Thanks PurpleGrad.....unless a "HUGE" upset happens tommorrow night.....looks like SC will get to visit your hometown next Friday with what looks to be a Monumental First Round Matchup.

I'm about 24 hours away from being ready to talk about next week... we have a tough regional, rivalry game ahead of us tomorrow night.... Them injuns are planning a surprise night time attack. They are gonna have a blackout so that we can't see them coming.... shhhh... don't tell nobody though.... it's a secret! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm about 24 hours away from being ready to talk about next week... we have a tough regional, rivalry game ahead of us tomorrow night.... Them injuns are planning a surprise night time attack. They are gonna have a blackout so that we can't see them coming.... shhhh... don't tell nobody though.... it's a secret! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh I wasn't thinking about ya'lls game tommorrow night. The outcome of the York @ Upperman game puts Smith County playing at home or at your place.....I think.....not sure how it'll shake out if the "blackout" works!?!?! Good Luck tommorrow Night!!!

48 minutes. Thats it boys. That will tell the story. Punch them in the mouth like we have preached all year. Show the heart that you have shown me all year. Show the never say die attitude like you have all year. You seniors, leave it all on the field. Because some of you never play this wonderful game again.

I guess we saw who got punched in the mouth. SC dominated the line of scrimmage. CC was the same old CC. If you talk the talk...you must back it up. SC could have scored 60...easily. I like what I see of this young SC team.