longhorns v. raiders

This is going to be a good game. North's defense has been good all year, and their offense just runs the ball. I think the determining factor for this game will be Johnson County's defense. If they can keep North from controlling the clock and get them off the field, I think it will be a very close game. If North was playing at home, I think they would win hands down, but noone ever knows what will happen in Johnson County on Halloween night.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH OK...well maybe he might take you up on that offer after Johnson County gets put out of the playoffs early (hey im just being honest here...with the rest of the team thats healthy, we have no chance in the playoffs) but let me warn you...after he "worked" his way up to the "scout team" you will be reconsidering him as your starting QB when you face Maryville if you wanna compete...dont get me wrong South is a REAL strong "team" this year and should do well in the playoffs and ill be rooting for youa all, but in my opinion still Phipps is the best qb and i respect your opinion too...so good luck and kill the vikings this week :popcorn:

Gotta get somebody else to do your dirty work.. huh! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Raiders by 14

Gotta get somebody else to do your dirty work.. huh! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Raiders by 14

Call on big brother to come lay the smack down on you /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'm rooting for Norf in this one. If Norf is the 3 seed, then they would have to travel to Mo East and get smacked which they deserve for the non-handshake. That would leave Betsy as the 4 seed to travel to GV which anyone playing GV right now has a chance to win. Norf has no pass defense if the JC line can give a little time.

Norf - 21

shorthorns - 7

i was impressed by phipps when j.c. played elizabethton. best in the conference i'm not sure. this game could go either way. neither team should be confident of a win going in to this game.

cyclone fan checking in to say GO NORTH!

also, shrleys appeared to be open last week when i passed by.

give Phipps the offensive line South has and he's all state qb...theres been many times he has spun out of multiple sacks on the same play and made either a big run or great throw out of it...best qb in the conference

give Phipps the offensive line South has and he's all state qb...theres been many times he has spun out of multiple sacks on the same play and made either a big run or great throw out of it...best qb in the conference

Give it up, buddy! Only a JC fan would think he is the best QB in the conference. He's good, I'll give him that. You've been sniffing too much of that cow manure on the football field.

Give it up, buddy! Only a JC fan would think he is the best QB in the conference. He's good, I'll give him that. You've been sniffing too much of that cow manure on the football field.

we will find out when the all-conference team is selected... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />