longhorns v. raiders

Cart before the horse here but what will actually happen if Besty North and JC all have 3 conference losses and all have lost to each other. I realize JC must beat North and I am assuming a Besty loss tonight but what is the tie breaker????

they go by overall record and that would put jc and north in the playoffs and besty would NOT get in.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah whoever the 4 seed is that has to play morristown east is in trouble and the 3 seed has to play a tough greenville team. in my opinion South is the only team in the MLC that will make it out to play Maryville...then its over for them too

i think jc can play with either morristown east or greenville since we finally got our offense going again and defense has played awsome the past 2 games. this could be the year we get past the 1st round but we have to get past north first

Cart before the horse here but what will actually happen if Besty North and JC all have 3 conference losses and all have lost to each other. I realize JC must beat North and I am assuming a Besty loss tonight but what is the tie breaker????

If JC beats North then JC will get the third place spot and North will get the 4th.

I??™m thinking North gets back on the horse this week and takes out some frustration on the Longhorns. Johnson Co. has to face the fact that Christian was carrying a lot of weight this year for your team, and without him there needed to be a complete overhaul of your offensive scheme??¦and that didn??™t happen.

Norf will win this one but I'm rooting for JC. Elizabethton showed no class on Friday night and would love to see them miss the playoffs.

I hate to say this but that statement seems to have a familiar ring to it when it comes to South. It seems you guys have problems in the category of ???showing class??? with everybody. It may be time to get the mirror out, because I??™ve always been told you get what you give. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I know Johnson Country has had trouble stopping the run (the Tenn High game w/o Sheppard), and North loves to run the football, more than anybody else in the conference. I think North should win, but they are playing at Johnson Country on Halloween. North had an injury to #22 last week against Unicoi County. I don't know if he will be back or not, plus we still don't have #3 (Throp) back yet. Johnson County likes to pass and can put up points, but they will have to get North's offense off the field. I think it will be a good game on Halloween.

I hate to say this but that statement seems to have a familiar ring to it when it comes to South. It seems you guys have problems in the category of ???showing class??? with everybody. It may be time to get the mirror out, because I??™ve always been told you get what you give. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If you aren't at the games, you need to shut your piehole.

Ouch Cap, that hurt. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Every school has some classless fans. I think you might just be a little bitter at the flag issue and the fact that we've been whipping you lately. I felt the same way towards Bama fans Saturday night but at the end of the day, we're pretty much all alike. We all have some good ones and some bad ones. I've ran into my share of jewels in Bristol too.

Ouch Cap, that hurt. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Every school has some classless fans. I think you might just be a little bitter at the flag issue and the fact that we've been whipping you lately. I felt the same way towards Bama fans Saturday night but at the end of the day, we're pretty much all alike. We all have some good ones and some bad ones. I've ran into my share of jewels in Bristol too.

I??™m just stating the facts. I haven??™t heard any other schools complain about sportsmanship and respect for each other out on the field like we have heard the South faithful. Every time you turn around somebody didn??™t shake your hand or somebody??™s fans were shouting thinks at your player before the game, or somebody was talking to much trash. You??™re starting to develop a reputation of being a bunch crybabies??¦not so much the players as it is the fans. I know what it is...you think that by dominating the local comp for the last three years everybody is suppose to bow down and give the mighty Rebels all due respect. I got news for you??¦earning respect goes way deeper than winning games. Pouring salt in a coaches wounds in the fourth quarter just because you didn??™t like something one of his players did before the game or because they ???talked to much trash??? is not going to get you respect points from nobody??¦believe that!!!! I can??™t think of any team that the Vikings have had sportsmanship issues with this year??¦win or loose. And if we did you don??™t hear us breaking the violins out! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />