MTCS vs. Forrest

mtcsbaseball

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, I was so excited about sitting on the MTC side, I forgot to ask, what about parking? Is it paved or gravel? Handicapped spots close to the field?

The same parking lot that is used for the baseball games is used for football....this is the Kingwood Church's parking lot by the end of the coldesac. The parking lot and the coldesac are both paved and they lead straight up to the field house/concession area which connects to all the paved sidewalks. I never go to the visitor side, so honestly I am not sure if there is a paved sidewalk over there or not. Our visitor side stands need some attention in the coming years...we are aware of this. Hope that helps

There have been times that they only had one uniform for one reason or another. After all, we are a lowly public school. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well when they wear one jersey on one day and the next wear another...it is quite apparent that there are 2 jerseys available. And our lowly private school at times isn't much to brag about when it comes to getting jerseys...like pulling teeth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well when they wear one jersey on one day and the next wear another...it is quite apparent that there are 2 jerseys available. And our lowly private school at times isn't much to brag about when it comes to getting jerseys...like pulling teeth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dude, I was just saying in years past we have only had one uniform from time to time. If I'm not mistaken they sometimes wear different uniforms at home, not always the same one. You should have to play second fiddle (or sometimes third) in a county system with three high schools. It is very frustrating.

Dude, I was just saying in years past we have only had one uniform from time to time. If I'm not mistaken they sometimes wear different uniforms at home, not always the same one. You should have to play second fiddle (or sometimes third) in a county system with three high schools. It is very frustrating.

Hey Hey Hey...I was just messing around. LOL

Keys to a Cougar W:

1. Bartilson continues to control the game, make a big play here or there, and NOT TURN THE BALL OVER

2. Establish Wade and run the clock. Staying in front of the chains will keep them around.

3. Defense must cause a turnover some how, or a big special teams play (if MTCS can win specials I think they win)

4. Keep it within a score... MTCS is not built to play from behind but if they keep it close it will be in their favor at home in the 4th qtr.

Keys to a Cougar W:

1. Bartilson continues to control the game, make a big play here or there, and NOT TURN THE BALL OVER

2. Establish Wade and run the clock. Staying in front of the chains will keep them around.

3. Defense must cause a turnover some how, or a big special teams play (if MTCS can win specials I think they win)

4. Keep it within a score... MTCS is not built to play from behind but if they keep it close it will be in their favor at home in the 4th qtr.

...Sounds just bout good enough to hand to Shadowens. LOL. Good game break down. I agree

...Sounds just bout good enough to hand to Shadowens. LOL. Good game break down. I agree

This game puzzles me because I think both teams played better in their first five games compared to their last fur games. I say whoever gets back to playing like they did at the beginning of the year will win and be a very tough first round opponent. I will more than likely be coming to this game so save me a seat someone or a spot on the fence.

This game puzzles me because I think both teams played better in their first five games compared to their last fur games. I say whoever gets back to playing like they did at the beginning of the year will win and be a very tough first round opponent. I will more than likely be coming to this game so save me a seat someone or a spot on the fence.

We'll squeeze you in to the student section where I hang out with all my baseball boys... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />