Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but we still have to play the game and I think Waverly has the chance to get the victory. It will be a hard hitting game and I think this is another game that goes down to the wire.

The end will probably feel like barbed wire for Waverly! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Congratulations waverly fan or player.......Your post made it so obvious that you are not a camden player, but just a waverly player or fan who is trying to stir something up. My guess is your are probably a high school student sitting in your computer class with nothing better to do than make ridiculous posts like this. For all the waverly fans i can assure you this is not a camden player. I know Coach ward very very well and he would never ever let his players get on this site and post comments. So please don't get on here posting comments like this again. If you have to get on here to try and get your team some bulletin board material then it makes your look like your team has to have something to fire them up. Camden gets fired up and ready to play without any bulletin board material. Go do something better with your time.

These stats show how even it has been over the years with streaks for both teams. Camden is on the streak now. Hopefully Waverly can break that streak this year.

ok ok ok i cant believe u think wav can break our streak im pretty sure its going to be a 3peat camden takes this one easy and be ready for the sack lunch from camdens d this week /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />