Camden at Waverly

papatiger

I can't wait to witness this butt whooping that you Camden Guys are going to be handed on Thursday!

I think you'll have to wait alot longer than Thursday to see that happen...but you go ahead and do what you gotta do. Don't let us stop ya....

Anyone else hearing Aerosmith playing in the background? Sure sounds a whole lot like "Dream On, Dream On......."

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be consistent with the bulletin board comments, folks. When a certain top 10 list briefly appeared yesterday I don't recall anyone else saying that it was out of line. Just my $.02

Huh? I missed something /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I took the top ten list as a joke...which it was. I also take anything else outrageous as a joke...no sense getting your jock in a bunch over something said on an open forum whether it's against my team or not. They just need to be prepared for me to fire back and tell them why I think they're an idiot. That's where all the fun begins...

TNAnnouncer...I think some Waverly folks are concerned about bulletin board material. The thing is what is said on here is not a big deal to the Lions....they don't need any other motivation than the Region Title.

Huh? I missed something /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I took the top ten list as a joke...which it was. I also take anything else outrageous as a joke...no sense getting your jock in a bunch over something said on an open forum whether it's against my team or not. They just need to be prepared for me to fire back and tell them why I think they're an idiot. That's where all the fun begins...

TNAnnouncer...I think some Waverly folks are concerned about bulletin board material. The thing is what is said on here is not a big deal to the Lions....they don't need any other motivation than the Region Title.

Considering some of the insults being thrown out in the top 10 list I wouldn't call it a joke, regardless of which team and/or fans the "joke" was targeted towards. As far as the Waverly team itself, I would be very disappointed if they needed a message board to get them ready and I know the same goes for Camden. Both coaching staffs will have their teams ready for Thursday.

you know it would be really nice if the nashville station that does the thursday night high school football games on tv would make the trip to waverly for this big game!! i know i would really like it lol

Nashville doesn't care about us little rural folks rednecktiger. The only way either of us gets TV coverage would be in the 'Boro.