Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i have one question...where are all these new waverly people coming from?? papa do you think theyr legit? iv noticed like all of the waverly bashing SC guys are gone now, but now we have people with waverly names that seem to be making us look bad??? hmm something is starting to smell a little fishy

Don't know them, like I said, I think it is someone from Stewart County. They want us to get beat as bad as they did.

I can't wait to witness this butt whooping that you Camden Guys are going to be handed on Thursday!

tigersreadytodominate, everyone knows who I am. I've posted it on the boards many times. I don't hide behind my screen name. But the above comment was the one rednecktiger and I were referring to be from Stewart County. Apology please. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

tigersreadytodominate, everyone knows who I am. I've posted it on the boards many times. I don't hide behind my screen name. But the above comment was the one rednecktiger and I were referring to be from Stewart County. Apology please. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Please quit trying to drag Stewart County into this. We have already played both of you and we are not to worried about Camden winning. I think the Huntingdon/Adamsville game will be much closer with Huntingdon pulling it out.

Camden takes this one without any help from anyone.

somebody claiming to be andy travis came on here and ran there mouth about how they were gonna dominate us, if it was a waverly player or fan i apologize for him two

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ok...I think we all know that one wasn't true...but it is funny. Andy does all his talking on the field...no message boards necessary. I'm sure he will have plenty to say on Thursday though.