Camden at Waverly

papatiger

Too bad you missed the game Friday nite, you missed a good one. Although there were a lot of points scores it was really a defensive game. Sc aint bad. Don't know how they lost to Waverly. Must of been first game jitters. Not putting Waverly down, I was at that game to see Tyler. SC didn't look like the same team. You gonna make the game Thurs day nite?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you missed the game Friday nite, you missed a good one. Although there were a lot of points scores it was really a defensive game. Sc aint bad. Don't know how they lost to Waverly. Must of been first game jitters. Not putting Waverly down, I was at that game to see Tyler. SC didn't look like the same team. You gonna make the game Thurs day nite?

It seems like Camden has the target on their back...everyone brings their absolute A game when they play us. I guess we'll find out Thursday what the true story is between Waverly and SC. It's gonna be another tough physical game...hope the boys got their legs back beneath 'em, especially since the Tigers had their bye week against the Irish last week. Can't get here fast enough for me.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Yea L4F, seems like the target and jealousy get bigger every year, but thats what happens when you build a program you can be proud of. I'm sure you remember the 0-20 seasons and how we all felt, the frustration and the haert break when we looked our kids in the eye and tried to console them, and just let them know we were there for them. It's something I'll never forget as a father to one of those kids, and hope it doesn't ever happen again. Thats one reason I felt so bad for Waverly last year, I have a nephew that plays for them. I don't feel quite so bad this year though. Gonna be a game for about a half and then all H... will break loose, and Camden will win BIG, Sorry waverly maybe next year.....

It seems like Camden has the target on their back...everyone brings their absolute A game when they play us. I guess we'll find out Thursday what the true story is between Waverly and SC. It's gonna be another tough physical game...hope the boys got their legs back beneath 'em, especially since the Tigers had their bye week against the Irish last week. Can't get here fast enough for me.

L4E - You seem to be a pretty smart fellow and I know you know how the region will shake out after Friday night. If Camden and Huntingdon both win does that make Huntingdon the 3 seed out of the region? They would be tied with Wavo from what I can see. If Huntingdon is NOT the wildcard, then I see you guys being shifted over to West Quad. What are you thoughts. Not trying to get the cart before the horse but if that particulair senario plays out what happens?

huge game, really wish i could make it but sadly im going to have to sit in the dorm and just listen to it /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but good luck tigers....this game will show how much the tigers want to be in play offs i just hope no body gets hurt....im not putting a score because this one could go either way on many different reasonings but safe trip over the bridge lions!

BWTP!!

what record is that kicking most consective extra points is 79 by Joe Elliott from Cleveland so he is aways away

Most Consecutive Extra Points Kicking - Individual

79 Joe Elliott Cleveland September 17, 2000 - October 19, 2001

58 Allen Williams Moore County 1998-1999

53 Matthew Warren Christian Academy of Knoxville September 29, 2006 - October 20, 2007

52 Justin Sparks Briarcrest Christian School 2003-2004

50 Matt Young Brentwood Academy 1993

48 Matt Saenger Memphis University School 1995-1996

what record is that kicking most consective extra points is 79 by Joe Elliott from Cleveland so he is aways away

53 Matthew Warren Christian Academy of Knoxville September 29, 2006 - October 20, 2007

if you read the article it tells you he is in the top ten not the record holder.

I'm guessing he will be alone in third after this Friday night. Good luck to both teams