Camden at Waverly

papatiger

It was actually a Gannent news story that the Leaf Chronicle and the Jackson Sun picked up. The Sun just changed the headline and a few sentences and ...ta-da an "original factual story." Maybe the reporter doubles as the "Amazing Kreskin" and he found out the region champ when he dug up the hermetically sealed mayonaise jar buried in his back yard. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be a close game......NOT.... The tigers are having a much better season this year but so was SC, Don't say Waverly isn't SC, I already know that. Camden has to much front 7 and too much depth. I think it will come down to catch me if you by Andy Travis and look out here I come Ross Dudley. With here I am and there I go by Michael Gaskins mixed in. Oh yea, almost forgot the human dozer Devon White. Got to be several touchdowns in that mix some where. What do you think Lions4ever? Have I left any one out? The only thing thats gonna be upset is Waverly's little tum-tums, along with a major headache.LOL

Cajags or what ever your name is, why don't just bring you a team down to this no talent region and play one of the top 4 teams, like maybe CAMDEN LIONS. We'll see if where no talent or not. Huntingdon is not where there are right now because of lack of competition, are goig thru a down swing that every program in the state goes thru once in awhile. BEFORE YOU SPEAK, KNOW OF WHAT YOU SPEAK, it might just come back and bite you in the nether regions...... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

DOVER - Big plays by state fourth-ranked Camden doomed Stewart County all night Friday, as the Lions ended the Rebels hopes of at least a share of the Region 7-2A regular-season title with a 49-18 victory.

With the win, Camden wins the region.

Check it out:

Papatiger,

Click here to be tore up.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20081025...318/1006/sports

For any players from Waverly who want to know, this was the quote in the Jackson Sun. Might be nice to put this on the bulletin board. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We shall see.

Wow lots of bashin coming from both sides of the river, I like it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />. Alright, Camden clearly has more athletes, and more experience overall. Waverly has a few their QB #1 is a soph., but he can play ball, their main targets from what I saw last night were 81 and 88 and both of these boys look good bt once again I think they are both soph. Number 37 on D is a head hunter, I saw him on a lot tackels last night as well.

I will also say that the game last night was not very indicative of their full potential, due to the fact that they played Houston co. Next week Waverly faces a HUGE battle, Camden has been rollin since their loss Milan and I look for them to continue thier success. Camden in a HUGE way, and they take the Brdige this year again.

I'm sorry we're only bringing Junior High players to play. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Once again, I have seen both teams, and Waverly will be gassed before the 3rd quarter. It may stay close til half, but after that, its all LIONS baby. Ready for a 1 or 2 seed and looking at a home game in the PLAYOFFS.

But one thing we can all agree on- Tennessee's offense stinks worse than a 10 day old skunk carcass in the hot August blues.

Once again, I have seen both teams, and Waverly will be gassed before the 3rd quarter. It may stay close til half, but after that, its all LIONS baby. Ready for a 1 or 2 seed and looking at a home game in the PLAYOFFS.

But one thing we can all agree on- Tennessee's offense stinks worse than a 10 day old skunk carcass in the hot August blues.

Well we finally agree on something, partly. Not the whole offense, the line is what is messing everything up. The refs sdidn't help much tonight either. At least Phil will be gone now.