Camden at Waverly

papatiger

First off Congrats for both teams for good seasons so far. I have seen both teams play and I can tell you that unless Waverly finds some more weapons to use they are in for a long night. Camden is solid top to bottom. Waverly is good, but has some weaknesses. One you might want more than one running back. Camden runs two or three backs and then their qb can go as well. I look for this to be a good game for about a half untl Camden starts pulling away in the 2nd half. Goodluck to both teams and maybe we will join you in the playoffs as a wildcard.

Cardfan, you might want to talk to your friend utvol2, who has also seen the two play the same two games you saw and he said, that the two teams were pretty even. Now, as far as the one back, there are some new backs in the offense now that wasn't there when we played you and our qb is also a threat to run with a good arm. Our wideouts are a threat too. I hope you guys beat Huntingdon and I think you are capable of it. But as far as this game, it will be close. It is a rivalry game, it is with the top two teams, it is going to be just a good hard hitting game.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sound reasoning. But didn't Stewart County beat Huntingdon by 12 and Waverly beat Stewart County by 21. Well there goes that theory. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

And how many did Huntingdon beat Waverly by? What was that score again?

My point is this- this region is muddled in the middle, but Camden is clearly on top. By far. More sound fundamentally and faster. Before you ask, yes, I have seen Waverly play.

Cardfan, you might want to talk to your friend utvol2, who has also seen the two play the same two games you saw and he said, that the two teams were pretty even. Now, as far as the one back, there are some new backs in the offense now that wasn't there when we played you and our qb is also a threat to run with a good arm. Our wideouts are a threat too. I hope you guys beat Huntingdon and I think you are capable of it. But as far as this game, it will be close. It is a rivalry game, it is with the top two teams, it is going to be just a good hard hitting game.

Well utvol2 seems to be a pretty intelligent person and very knowledgeable of the game from the posts he makes! But I can't help but think that seeing from other threads that with you guys being pretty good friends, he is probably just not wanting to hurt your feelings by telling you that you were even with Camden! Camden will win and it won't be close! Could be wrong, he may think that, but I just don't see it!!But good luck to ya next week cause you will need it!!!Remember the Bulldog said it!

The only difference I see with Camden is the depth. And Waverly is heads and tails above SC too! It will be close.

Who says that Waverly is head and tails above SC? Aren't you the one telling everyone that listens how you were the better team when it came to Huntingdon but the Tigers played their worst game against them and that's why they lost? Well what if SC played their worst game against you guys and they are really head and tails above the tigers? Or does that logic only run one way in Humphreys Co. ?

From what I saw last night, SC is a mostly fundamentally sound football team with some very good ideas on offense. From what I saw out of Huntingdon they are not a fundamentally sound team yet...if Waverly is as good as advertised there is no way they let the Mustangs sneak up on them. Like rcombs basically said, the middle is muddled and there is not a dime's worth of difference between all three teams.

Will it be a tough physical game? I sure hope so. Will Camden win convincingly? No doubt.

Waverly is a slow bad football team playing in the weakest region in the state. All the teams in the region lack speed and athleticism. Huntingdon's program is down because the competition level they are use to playing is not the same and they don't have the great athletes they've had in the past.

Haven't seen either this year but I can read.

And that means????

Waverly is a slow bad football team playing in the weakest region in the state. All the teams in the region lack speed and athleticism. Huntingdon's program is down because the competition level they are use to playing is not the same and they don't have the great athletes they've had in the past.

You think they are, but they are not. We shall see.