Camden at Waverly

papatiger

Travis, Dudley, Gaskin, Crawley, Ibarra, Miller, Pagal, Murphy, White, etc...the list could go on and on! And can't forget our Golden Toe...Kim. Each player on either D or O could be a key player. This game will be a big "Pride" game for either team. It is for all the marbles...Just praying for an injury free game. Seems to have been too many athlethes being hurt or killed lately...just want all to be safe.

agreed on the injury free game...it will be a hard hitting game but neither team needs to try and hurt the other because yes this game is a huge pride game and means a lot to both teams but both teams need all their key players to stand a chance in the playoffs and rep the 7aa!!!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden wins easily.... But I'm pulling for our inner county team... Get'em Tigers...

Final...

Camden....42

Waverly....14

i wouldnt say easily, i think this one could make it a 4 quarter game...have you been to any of the waverly games?? at home i think the tigers really seem to play to their best

i guess il go ahead and post a score...

if waverly plays to their top and shows they want the title:

Camden: 28

Waverly: 34

OT

but most likely it will be something like

Camden: 35

Waverly: 21

with waverly tiring out in the 4th and camden coasts through the quarter

agreed on the injury free game...it will be a hard hitting game but neither team needs to try and hurt the other because yes this game is a huge pride game and means a lot to both teams but both teams need all their key players to stand a chance in the playoffs and rep the 7aa!!!

exactly when it comes down to it these teams almost hate each other on the field but off they have alot of respect for each other this is one of the biggest rivals in west tennessee but i still really think camden will pull this one out not just because im from camden and all but also because ive seen wav play and they have had a fantastic season this year and i hope they have some good luck in the playoffs but camden wins

Camden-35

waverly- 21

i wouldnt say easily, i think this one could make it a 4 quarter game...have you been to any of the waverly games?? at home i think the tigers really seem to play to their best

i guess il go ahead and post a score...

if waverly plays to their top and shows they want the title:

Camden: 28

Waverly: 34

OT

but most likely it will be something like

Camden: 35

Waverly: 21

with waverly tiring out in the 4th and camden coasts through the quarter

on the other topic i predicted it would be 35 21 camden

Please! Good game? Are you guys out of your mind? You can bring Big Boy Tubbs, noise makers, and shirtless rednecks you want.. You can't avoid the horrible whooping that Wavo is going to unleash!

Waverly: 56

Camden: 10

Easily. Hey freshmen! Make sure you are stretched and ready to hop into the game!

No one pays attention to your posts any more. You're not from Waverly and everyone knows that, so quit playing like stupid, I'm sorry, being stupid and quit posting. You only make yourself look silly. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Please! Good game? Are you guys out of your mind? You can bring Big Boy Tubbs, noise makers, and shirtless rednecks you want.. You can't avoid the horrible whooping that Wavo is going to unleash!

Waverly: 56

Camden: 10

Easily. Hey freshmen! Make sure you are stretched and ready to hop into the game!

again camden please ignore this guy he is not from waverly and is trying to start crap that isn't needed...if he is from waverly he needs to seriously get off the boards because waverly has top respect for camden and if you know anything at all about football then you know there is no way that camden would put any whooping on the lions! please change your name and put it to the school your from and stay off the waverly boards!

waverly tigers is either from camden or huntingdon....want proof? go to view his profile and look where he has posted 2 times in the men's basketball...1 on 12aa which camden is in and the other in 13a where huntingdon is...so obviously from west tennessee and more than likely one of the two teams!! sorry man if your going to try and hide under a different school you shouldn't post in your own region's topics under that name as well

No one pays attention to your posts any more. You're not from Waverly and everyone knows that, so quit playing like stupid, I'm sorry, being stupid and quit posting. You only make yourself look silly. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Considering you posted a reply to my post, then someone must be paying attention to it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You should move down to Camden with the rest of the idiots.

Considering you posted a reply to my post, then someone must be paying attention to it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You should move down to Camden with the rest of the idiots.

Maybe it's the moonshine. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="