Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what I'm talking about. Two mouth watering cheeseburgers to eat while watching the train wreck. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

the tigers did the same last friday night and put the freshmen in to get some playing time and houston county scored. there was a great battle of drumlines between the two bands after the game. not really a band person, but it was something to see. the back for the tigers that is a freshmen #38 i think looks like he could be the real deal. someone told me that he is a half brother to #6 from camden. anyone who can clarify that post and let us know.

no there not half brothers they are cousins and daniel #38 is a great person, but it would be wise to stay away from jackson #6 nothing agaist camden at all, this has nothing to do with ya'll at all, it just if some of ya'll don't know jackson went to waverly, but no daniel is a great back and i don't think anybody except the waverly tigers football team know half of what daniel burns is about to show. With a good offensive line daniel is a great back.

good, close, hard hitting game, waverly pulls out a close one

Daniel 22

Jackson 17

I'm learning stuff tonight about Humphreys County. You old guys need to write a book to be given to new people to the area to get them in the know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey now, let's not get carried away. I said I was showing my age, but never said I was old. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

We also had the train derailment in Waverly where some dummy decided it was ok to smoke next to a derailed gas tanker and the whole thing exploded demolishing several blocks of houses. That was considered one of the top 10 disasters in the US for years.

I see the light. In fact it is two lights. One coming from Camden the other from Waverly. It is going to be a trainwreck. Less than 24 hours guys. Pack the stadium. Come on Waverly fans, fill Waverly's side!!!!!!!!!

Papatiger.. I think the Waverly side will be full but it will be because of the overflow from the good Camden folks. Really isn't it irratating that visitors have to sit on your home side? You're right, it's going to be a trainwreck tonight and from the few I've seen personally they're not very pretty. I just can't understand why you keep getting on here and tooting Waverly's horn when most folks know the Tigers are going down. Waverly is like Huntingdon this year. We're both not very good. Camden spanked us and they will do the same to Waverly... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Camden 42

Waverly 7

no there not half brothers they are cousins and daniel #38 is a great person, but it would be wise to stay away from jackson #6 nothing agaist camden at all, this has nothing to do with ya'll at all, it just if some of ya'll don't know jackson went to waverly, but no daniel is a great back and i don't think anybody except the waverly tigers football team know half of what daniel burns is about to show. With a good offensive line daniel is a great back.

good, close, hard hitting game, waverly pulls out a close one

Daniel 22

Jackson 17

Jackson is #5 for the Lions not #6...Jackson is closely related to a certain famous pair of brothers from Camden.