Camden at Waverly

papatiger

Yes, but Adamsville was down by 2 at half to Camden.

Waverly was up by 20 at the half and Adamsville had 21 total yards.

The lone Adamsville score came after a Tiger turnover on Waverly's 29 yard line. Adamsville had 85 total yards for the game.

Comparing stats between like opponents will tell you absolutely nothing about the outcome of tonight's game. Too many variables because Camden and Waverly are very different teams... one has nothing to prove and one has everything. I think we'll find out just how different in about 6 hours or so.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing stats between like opponents will tell you absolutely nothing about the outcome of tonight's game. Too many variables because Camden and Waverly are very different teams... one has nothing to prove and one has everything. I think we'll find out just how different in about 6 hours or so.

agreed...you can throw all stats and figures out the window for this game...its a rival game, battle for a title...its a game that will be all about the heart and talent of the players, im sure both teams will do stuff in this game completely different than any of the past games

I agree on two things. There will be a few "OOOOOOO" shots on both sides, and Waverly doesn't have the depth Camden does. But disagree on the rest. Waverly's first line is as good as any in the Region. They will line up in the shotgun 90% of the time as they have all year, since they run the spread. They will be able to pass and they will score. I think Camden's offense is perhaps a little better, by looking at their scores, but I think Waverly's defense is better, by looking at the scores. But we shall all see tonight. You guys have a safe trip over the bridge. And I'll make sure I'll tell my officers (who you call Barney) that you guys are coming through J'ville.

At what scores? Who has scored much on Camden besides Milan? You know, people are less likely to get those garbage touchdowns if you have to play your starters the whole game.

I don't know if it was mentioned earlier but.... there have been extra bleachers put on the visitors (Camden) side for tonight's game.

Are they the little extra set of bleachers that the away band uses sometimes? If they are, even from the top row you can't see the field over the players, coaches and linesman's heads. Looks like another home-side takeover for the black and gold... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BUMP /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Besides, I heard all the "welcome" signs are out for the Camden Lions...

Well we'll have to be sure and thank everyone for the warm "welcome" then won't we /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />